Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
ARN said:
Hello all

If passport expiry is In November, and I'm waiting for an ITA, should I get it renewed or is it okay?
Get it renewed asap... mine was expiring Feb 2016 and I got it done after I received ITA... I think you should do the same,,

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
esantos said:
Hi rhossain, please visit the following website to pay for your fees online (using a credit card) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Select the country from where you are paying your fees, then select what fee you are paying (Express Entry-Right of Permanent Residence Fee)

At the end of your transaction it will generate a receipt. Send this receipt to where you have been requested to.

Hope it helps.

@esantos :thanks for your reply! I know that I have to pay via credit card in cic's online payment gateway , and there is no payment system like pay order, bank draft and bank to bank transfer in express entry. The main problem is that I am not able to find out any payment button for paying RPRF fee in MY CIC account. I only can see an upload button for RPRF doc and a transmit button to submit. I am guessing that i have to pay through the url https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.204097494.752386409.1428696315 and later on upload receipt pdf in my cic account and transmit my information.

If anyone have submitted their RPRF fees later after giving initial payment 550 cad via express entry my cic account, please let me know about it.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rhossain said:
@ esantos :thanks for your reply! I know that I have to pay via credit card in cic's online payment gateway , and there is no payment system like pay order, bank draft and bank to bank transfer in express entry. The main problem is that I am not able to find out any payment button for paying RPRF fee in MY CIC account. I only can see an upload button for RPRF doc and a transmit button to submit. I am guessing that i have to pay through the url https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.204097494.752386409.1428696315 and later on upload receipt pdf in my cic account and transmit my information.

If anyone have submitted their RPRF fees later after giving initial payment 550 cad via express entry my cic account, please let me know about it.
Yes, use this URL https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8 And upload the pdf that you receive by email after you pay the fee through MYCIC

Tocilog

May 7, 2015
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 September 2014
Doc's Request.
16 July 2015
AOR Received.
07 January 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
16 July 2015
Med's Done....
30 July 2015
clark14 said:
hello guys i just wanna ask if it is possible to apply working permit while waiting for the approval of BOWP ? I am already under implied status

23 march ITA RECEIVED
25 march UPFRONT MED(my wife & son)
27 march APPLIED EE PR
27 march RECEIVE AOR
28 march APPLIED BOWP
1 april WP EXPIRED
1 may MY MEDICAL DONE

april 1 up to present under IMPLIED STATUS
Wow that's fast! =) Really better than their previous system where I belong. Its been 8 mos and counting

Tocilog

May 7, 2015
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 September 2014
Doc's Request.
16 July 2015
AOR Received.
07 January 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
16 July 2015
Med's Done....
30 July 2015
dit_pra said:
hi guys,

just want to share that i got Passport request by today afternoon...best of luck for u all ..... :) :) :)
congratulations! btw, how long does it take for them to return it? thanks!

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
PandaSi said:
HELP!! I finally got my CIC medical passed 2 days ago, but today i checked my app status through ECAS, it says this
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship."

Anyone knows what happened? :(
I'm not sure if it applies to you, but I had a problem like this. Turns out CIC first filed my country of birth as Russia, but later changed it to USSR. Could be your problem if your country was called something else at the time of your birth, too.

clark14

May 19, 2013
App. Filed.......
March 27,2015
i already done my upfront medical last May 1 and i receive the result this afternoon i just wanna know if i need to send it through email or the hospital is the one who will send the result in cic and if possible to send additional documents without their request while my application status in EE PR is in progress

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
clark14 said:
i already done my upfront medical last May 1 and i receive the result this afternoon i just wanna know if i need to send it through email or the hospital is the one who will send the result in cic and if possible to send additional documents without their request while my application status in EE PR is in progress
You must have received an Information Sheet on the day your medical was done .. you just need to scan that information sheet and upload it with your EE application ...

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
ARN said:
Hello all

If passport expiry is In November, and I'm waiting for an ITA, should I get it renewed or is it okay?
i tried to post the link but i can't, but go back to page 157 - Reply #2353 on: April 30, 2015, 12:11:41 am from IntoCanada who re-posted a couple of links...

but your passport has to valid for at least six months when you get PPR

Uzzah7

Mar 20, 2015
6 Feb Received ITA (CEC)
19 Mar Application Submitted
20 Mar AOR
22 Mar Review of Eligibility - In Progress
Medical Results - In Progress
Review of Submitted Documents - Provided
Scheduling an Interview - Not needed at this time
Background Check - Not Started
A Final Decision Has Been Reached - Not Started

24 Mar Background Check - In Progress

09 May Medical Results - Passed (Finally!)

God bless us all!

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
fl_pie said:
I'm not sure if it applies to you, but I had a problem like this. Turns out CIC first filed my country of birth as Russia, but later changed it to USSR. Could be your problem if your country was called something else at the time of your birth, too.
fl_pie, i have this same issue. How did you get this resolved in the end? I dropped case specific enquiry as I thought I might have accidentally deactivated my file from e-CAS, but that will take weeks before i get any reply.
Will this affect/delay the processing of my application? myCIC status on BG check is still not started. Med passed on 21 Apr.

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
PandaSi said:
HELP!! I finally got my CIC medical passed 2 days ago, but today i checked my app status through ECAS, it says this
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship."

Anyone knows what happened? :(
PandaSi, i have the same issue. I notice the medical file sent to CIC included my current country of residence as country of birth, That might have triggered this issue. But I won't worry much now as I presume CIC will take into account the data from our application.