+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
delorean said:
Thank you. One more question.
"If candidate passport does not require a visa to Canada..."
What does it mean? Because we generally need some visa to stay Canada, work permit or student visa like that.
Check this link out
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions

And this image which is part of Passport request
http://postimg.org/image/8fdk6y8mz/d04f3fb8/

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Jai Balajee said:
Hi Everyone,

I have been working in the same company and in the same team all of my career. I joined in March 2009 as analyst, promoted to Senior Analyst in 2011 and technical coordinator (SME) in 2013. After a lot of effort, I managed to get my Job duties from my HR in the company letter head signed and sealed which matches to NOC1112. The Job duties listed is consolidated one which lists my duties performed in the last six years. Would this be enough or would they reject me for not having separate JD for the other positions held?
Also I have got a reference letter from my Manager to certify my good conduct and position held along with the business card (NO JD). I also have the Business card of the HR who signed my letter.
In my employment records I would be uploading the original promotion letters and service letter.
Will this be enough or do I need to prepare an affidavit for Analyst and senior analysts?
Experienced friends please help. Also Letter of explanation any format or sample?
Regards,

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Intocanada said:
Check this link out
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions

And this image which is part of Passport request
http://postimg.org/image/8fdk6y8mz/d04f3fb8/
I appreciate it

kambal82

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip-14/04/15 and sched A/seamansbook-20-07/15
AOR Received.
13-04-15
Med's Request
12-03-15
Med's Done....
30-04-15
Passport Req..
23-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-15
LANDED..........
19-08-15
Hi! guys just wanna share my status,wish u all the best..Pray harder :)

PATH:CEC
ITA:Feb.20
App submitted:Apr.11
AOR:Apr.13
CELPIP Request:Apr.14/Provided
Eligibility:In progress
Medical:passed
Interview:Not needed at this time
Background check:In progress
Final decision:not started

ECAS
Received applications:Jan.05
Application process:Feb.08
Medical received:May 01

kambal82

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip-14/04/15 and sched A/seamansbook-20-07/15
AOR Received.
13-04-15
Med's Request
12-03-15
Med's Done....
30-04-15
Passport Req..
23-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-15
LANDED..........
19-08-15
kambal82 said:
Hi! guys just wanna share my status,wish u all the best..Pray harder :)

PATH:CEC
ITA:Feb.20
App submitted:Apr.11
AOR:Apr.13
CELPIP Request:Apr.14/Provided
Eligibility:In progress
Medical:passed
Interview:Not needed at this time
Background check:In progress
Final decision:not started

ECAS
Received applications:Jan.05
Application process:Feb.08
Medical received:May 01

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hi guys!

Wanted to ask something. Can I add my WES reference number in my EE profile or do I wait till the evaluation is completed? My expected date is May 27th

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
ARN said:
Hi guys!

Wanted to ask something. Can I add my WES reference number in my EE profile or do I wait till the evaluation is completed? My expected date is May 27th
So many people have asked this earlier. Here is what I have to say.
For all it matters, fill any number. It need not be the Reference number as you can change it later on once you receive ITA.

However, what matters pre ITA is the evaluated degree status that you would fill there. If that has changed, then your score would vary and appropriately your applicability. For example, if you fill Masters and equivalent education comes to be bachelor, then you are in a puddle.

so make your call...

on this same topic, I have been asking people around for their reference number. Some people got: 1234567IMM and some have got 1234567/mg.. anyone with any insight which is the correct one and what does it mean anyway??

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
srbhrn said:
on this same topic, I have been asking people around for their reference number. Some people got: 1234567IMM and some have got 1234567/mg.. anyone with any insight which is the correct one and what does it mean anyway??
No idea what it means, but my letters aren't any of those.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
fl_pie said:
No idea what it means, but my letters aren't any of those.
but are they on second pattern? with a "/" followed by 2 alphabets?

devilsreign

Apr 9, 2015
Guys,

I have been reading all the messages and especially the ones where there have been cancellations. Firstly, I feel really sad for all of those who have come across such an experience. That's really heart breaking.

Having said this, I am concerned on the "technical glitches". While I was filling my application, I did come across instances where an entire section of information would just vanish.

I have recently been given an update that my medicals have passed and as per the stages shown on the ECAS, this looks like the final stage (decision made). Do you guys have an idea of there have been cases where the application was cancelled on the grounds of completion even after getting a medical passed indication?

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
devilsreign said:
Guys,

I have been reading all the messages and especially the ones where there have been cancellations. Firstly, I feel really sad for all of those who have come across such an experience. That's really heart breaking.

Having said this, I am concerned on the "technical glitches". While I was filling my application, I did come across instances where an entire section of information would just vanish.

I have recently been given an update that my medicals have passed and as per the stages shown on the ECAS, this looks like the final stage (decision made). Do you guys have an idea of there have been cases where the application was cancelled on the grounds of completion even after getting a medical passed indication?
also have the similar question...

Incan1010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi guys today my ECAS showing DECISION MADE . Am waiting call from my immigrant consultant. Too much tension I don't know....

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Incan1010 said:
Hi guys today my ECAS showing DECISION MADE . Am waiting call from my immigrant consultant. Too much tension I don't know....
Did you get a msg for passport request in my cic account?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incan1010 said:
I don't have MYCIC id and password. My immigration consultant have.
Hi! Call him! According to the other guys, ecas changes into that after they got the email from cic.
Good luck!