variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biz said:
That's not AOR you will receive the AOR within 48 hours after sending your application. What you saw on your MyCIC account was the confirmation of online submission .
Thanks! Hopefully it really comes in the next 24 hours! :(

Archi2

Dec 23, 2014
Iran
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I got ITA in the last draw and have some questions about uploading my documents.
1. for my work records, I have the job description letter, my contracts and the work insurance they paid. is it better to attach all the documents or just the letter of job description would be enough?

2. and about the education documents, did u attach yr transcripts as well as the diplomas???

3.about the national identity card, did any one attach the birth certificate? I've heard it was mandatory for fsw2014

4. and do i have to attach scan of original files too? or just the translations?

thanks for yr help in advance

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Archi2 said:
Hi,

I got ITA in the last draw and have some questions about uploading my documents.
1. for my work records, I have the job description letter, my contracts and the work insurance they paid. is it better to attach all the documents or just the letter of job description would be enough?

2. and about the education documents, did u attach yr transcripts as well as the diplomas???

3.about the national identity card, did any one attach the birth certificate? I've heard it was mandatory for fsw2014

4. and do i have to attach scan of original files too? or just the translations?

thanks for yr help in advance

1. What ever documents you have in relation with you work experience you submit them there is no harm in submitting all your work related documents as you are providing proof that you have worked.

2. Generally for education I suggest you to apply for assessment from WES or ICAS ..

Since you already have ITA .. there is nothing harm in applying as it's valid for 5 yrs ..

At the time of submission my file I haven't received ECA so in the letter of explanation I've added the scanned bachelor and master degree ..

3. In letter of explanation I attached the birth certificate which I got it from municipality.

4. What ever you do scan it from originals only ....

I think CIC will definetly enquire about the document what ever you kept to support ur pr.

Cheers,,

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
i have submitted my application but still i do not get any message from cic regarding job seeker code. So how much time cic takes to send msg ?

Kindly reply

Archi2

Dec 23, 2014
Iran
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
1. What ever documents you have in relation with you work experience you submit them there is no harm in submitting all your work related documents as you are providing proof that you have worked.

2. Generally for education I suggest you to apply for assessment from WES or ICAS ..

Since you already have ITA .. there is nothing harm in applying as it's valid for 5 yrs ..

At the time of submission my file I haven't received ECA so in the letter of explanation I've added the scanned bachelor and master degree ..

3. In letter of explanation I attached the birth certificate which I got it from municipality.

4. What ever you do scan it from originals only ....

I think CIC will definetly enquire about the document what ever you kept to support ur pr.

Cheers,,
Thanks for the quick answer ..I really appreciate it

about education document, I have my assessment from Wes, but in the documents that should be uploaded, it's written the diplomas..like bachelor and master. they didn't mention the transcript or even wes report??

about birth certificate I'm thinking about attaching the document at the end of my national id documents?? any idea?

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hello Guys,
Sorry to put this question on this thread.. It might not exactly be the right place. But I was not able to find an answer to my question as it is related to a phase after ITA.. Putting it here with the hopes hat people who are further in the process can be able to clear out..

I am in a bit of a unique situation..

I am currently in India but am moving to London for 6 months in May. And I am expecting an ITA in the next draw as my score is 441.

So I am confused as to what my Visa office will be as I won't have UK address and stuff when I submit the documents from my ITA in April. But will be in UK once my Visa processing starts so won't be able to use New Delhi Office.

Hope my question is understandable. Any directions or suggestions welcome.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Your q is pretty situation and IMO, you should contact CIC once you get ITA and let them know about the change in your situation.
If you get to London before you get ITA then you will have enough time to update it.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
I have applied to MPNP in March 2014 and currently my status is "Pending". I also do not have a job offer and i am outside of Canada. I have not yet applied to Express Entry.

I have read a lot about Express Entry but I am not sure about the following:

1) Can I apply to express entry without MPNP Certificate or job offer?
2) What happens if I get MPNP certificate after applying?
3) Must i get my qualifications validated by some company before applying?
4) Has anyone been successful with EE?

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Today i completw exactly 2 months that my application was submitted...so 1/3 of the time is already gone...hope ill get some news soon!

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Hi Guys!
today 7 of April my PR application under EE has been approved! I jut got the email asking my passport.

My ECAS still shows:
1. Application received on Jan 02
2. We stared processing your app on March 13
3. Medical exam received.

My CIC account still show: all in progress exepet for medical exam: passed.

As Amit experienced, after the approval letter they will change the ECAS status and only after one week or so they will change My CIC status.

I checked all the time more tan 10 times per day, but I have to say it doesn't make sense... after you ECAS has the same status above.. soon or later you will wake up a morning with the good news.. in your inbox email..

good luck guys!!

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Druce said:
I have applied to MPNP in March 2014 and currently my status is "Pending". I also do not have a job offer and i am outside of Canada. I have not yet applied to Express Entry.

I have read a lot about Express Entry but I am not sure about the following:

1) Can I apply to express entry without MPNP Certificate or job offer?
2) What happens if I get MPNP certificate after applying?
3) Must i get my qualifications validated by some company before applying?
4) Has anyone been successful with EE?
1) Yes you can however you will not be able to claim the 600 points so you will have a low score and will wait longer.
2)You can update your EE Profile and claim the additional 600 points
3) Yes WES
4) Yes we have seen PR in 17 days and lot of selected cases move fast

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Mar27: Received ITA for FSW
Mar30: Medical completed
Apr03: Submitted Application
Apr03: After submission application status was "Opened" and Review of eligibility is "Review in progress"
No AOR till now.
Apr07: Review of medical results changed to "Review in progress", A background check is needed changed to "In progress"

Unable to check status from ECAS with Application Number and Client ID

Uzzah7

Mar 20, 2015
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys!
today 7 of April my PR application under EE has been approved! I jut got the email asking my passport.

My ECAS still shows:

As Amit experienced, after the approval letter they will change the ECAS status and only after one week or so they will change My CIC status.

I checked all the time more tan 10 times per day, but I have to say it doesn't make sense... after you ECAS has the same status above.. soon or later you will wake up a morning with the good news.. in your inbox email..

good luck guys!!
Congratulations!! :)

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys!

My ECAS still shows:

good luck guys!!
when did ur medical status change? both ECAS and mycic?

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Congrats Andrew . Or i better say Permanent Resident of Canada . Happy to hear that news Dude .. But keep posting ur further experience like Anit so that everyone could get a Guideline .. Cheers .