+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

WCM

Jun 19, 2014
zolloo said:
Hi WCM,

Did you figure it out? is Schedule 4a needed for the nomination under the skilled worker?

Thanks in advance.
I submitted 4A form. i just marked Not Applicable in all the fields irreverent to my case.

Did you get anything like that too?

zolloo

Nov 6, 2014
Yes, just got the same message from CIC asking for these two schedules. Thanks for your replying. I think I will do the same.

Thanks again!

WCM said:
I submitted 4A form. i just marked Not Applicable in all the fields irreverent to my case.

Did you get anything like that too?

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I received an email from CIC asking for additional info, they asking for schedule A for the gap on personal activity but I didn't find additional button to upload and I couldn't modify the Personal History.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
login into your mycic
click check my status and messages
click view submitted application
and you will find there's one button "additional documents"
that's what you need!

lotus_abbey said:
Hello
I received an email from CIC asking for additional info, they asking for schedule A for the gap on personal activity but I didn't find additional button to upload and I couldn't modify the Personal History.

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
login into your mycic
click check my status and messages
click view submitted application
and you will find there's one button "additional documents"
that's what you need!
Thank you for your help, I found the additional button but that is for my Celpip doc and no more other button for the Schedule A

Rui_lei

Aug 10, 2014
My friend's only update is

Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Submitted February 25. should he be worried? FSW applicant

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Hello Everyone. This would be my second post and I was really hoping someone would be able to help me out. I received an ITA on March 20 yay! and:
1. Under "personal history", it says "no gaps" in the dates, I was unemployed thrice during the 10-year period and there is no option for "unemployed". Anyone who had the same situation as mine? What is the best thing to do with this?
2. Under "work history", I am qualified under CEC. Should I include every job I had and for what time period? 10 years? or am I just including the skilled job I currently have here in Canada? would it be misrepresentation if I didn't include my foreign work even if it's also a skilled NOC, how about non-skilled jobs?
3. I submitted my EE profile when my daughter was still 18 y/o, but when I got my ITA 2 days ago, she is no longer a dependent, as she has turned 19 y/o. Do they consider the EE profile or the time you received an ITA for the dependent to be eligible?
4. How about my family members, adult child (not dependent), do they need to submit PC and Medical as well. I don't know why they should ask for an adult child who is not a dependent to have a medical or Police clearance when they are not included in the
application.
Please please, someone who might shed a light on this. Thank you.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no need to worry, check my timeline @ my signature!!

Rui_lei said:
My friend's only update is

Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Submitted February 25. should he be worried? FSW applicant

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
Andrew1982 said:
interesting..
how long have you been living in Canada?

regarding the EE processing time I believe it depends on many factors:

NOC
Country of Origin,
Family or Not,
Personal History (some histories are no easy to check)
Time spent in Canada
Passport
Stamps over your passports,
Trips
And last but not least the officer who is handling the practice could be fast or slow, he could have more than one app to process etc etc...
We have to only hope and wait.
I have been in Canada since 1997. At the moment I just feel like the score doesn't mean anything once you received an ITA because it is not the major factor that determines the priority in the application queue.

The reason I am so sure that CIC hasn't even touched my application is because I cannot look it up on ECAS with either UCI or File Number. Even the officer cannot look it up using my UCI. From personal experience and what that officer confirmed previously, when an application cannot be looked up on ECAS it means it hasn't be processed and input into ECAS. Aside from that, the officer also confirmed that my application is with CIC but didn't see notes it is being processed. The officer confirmed that the application was received on the date that I created my EE Profile, which is Jan 13 and the latest communication from CIC was on Feb 18, which is when CIC sends me the automatically generated AOR. Thus, I have a hunch that the date of EE profile creation date has a big role among other factors. Otherwise, it is hard to explain why some applications from third draw have updates while some on first draw haven't seen any movement. My guess is that CIC is currently working on applications that has a Jan 1 Profile Creation date. With another 1600+ invites being sent out not long ago, let see how the applicants from 5th draw do.

Uzzah7

Mar 20, 2015
Received an AOR...

Now wondering, what's next?

6 Feb Received ITA (CEC)
19 Mar Application Submitted
20 Mar AOR
22 Mar Review of Eligibility - In Progress
Medical Results - In Progress
Review of Submitted Documents - Provided
Scheduling an Interview - Not needed at this time
Background Check - Not Started
A Final Decision Has Been Reached - Not Started

24 Mar Background Check - In Progress

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uzzah7 said:
Received an AOR...

Now wondering, what's next?

6 Feb Received ITA (CEC)
19 Mar Application Submitted
20 Mar AOR
22 Mar Review of Eligibility - In Progress
Medical Results - In Progress
Review of Submitted Documents - Provided
Scheduling an Interview - Not needed at this time
Background Check - Not Started
A Final Decision Has Been Reached - Not Started

24 Mar Background Check - In Progress
Another fast track application of EE
Best of luck to all of us!

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
I submitted my application on 24th March. I can see my status in myCiC but i cannot find any record with UCi - my permit number.
Is it normal??

Thanks

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
They are picking files according to the ITA received no matter when u submit it . They r calculating 6 months from the date ITA issued . I am pretty much sure thats their pattern . Correct me if i am wrong . Is der anyone from 3rd draw who has seen movement in his application ? Probably not . So no NOC or candidates are picked up first they r picking up applicants according to ITA issued .