Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
amit_gemini0206 said:
Did anyone passed the eligibility review?
I don't think anyone known has any status change at all beyond "Background check: started".

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
amit_gemini0206 said:
Did anyone passed the eligibility review?
Into the 5th week for me, I was hoping to see a little more progress by now :/

I sincerely hope the 6 month time frame isn't an optimistic oversight

nr040215

Mar 10, 2015
Tamsina said:
Here is my delightful story so far to add to the mix ;)

03 Feb received ITA for FSW
18th Feb submitted application, received AOR
20th FEB ITA under FSW Cancelled (it was issued in a system error as I had no ECA. Funnily enough it came in the mail yesterday)
20th FEB Received ITA for CEC (808 and above were invited to apply, will not receive a standard letter on invitation, did not have to re-submit information as I had already submitted an application that qualifies under CEC)
10th MAR: Application Open, Review of Eligibility: Review in Progress, Review of medical: not needed at this time, Review of submitted documents: Not needed at this time, Scheduling an interview: not needed at this time, A background check is needed: not needed at this time, A final decision had been reached: Not started

My Work Permit Expires Jul 31st 2015, I'll be submitting for a BOWP on March 31st 2015.
Hi Tamsina,

I'm in the same situation. I received ITA for FSW, though I mentioned I have no ECA.

31 Jan received ITA for FSW
4th Feb submitted application without ECA, received AOR immediately.
Status still Review in progress. No updates after.

What do you mean by ITA under FSW cancelled? Did they cancel your application? How did you get notified?
I didn't receive any updates, so I'm wondering what to do.

Thanks

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nr040215 said:
Hi Tamsina,

I'm in the same situation. I received ITA for FSW, though I mentioned I have no ECA.

What do you mean by ITA under FSW cancelled? Did they cancel your application? How did you get notified?

Thanks

whoever didn't have an ECA but was invited to apply under FSW got that invitation cancelled. It was an email sent by CIC, with the subject QUESTION saying that we have been invited through FSW program by an error and that we're not eligible for it. to wait for the next draw. That draw happened just few minutes later. fortunately, even though those few minutes were stressful enough.
there was no message from CIC that we have something in our account, but only an email.

p.s. I can't believe what a small amount f ppl on this forum submitted their applications.

I really hope it will go fast. there is no reason why. they might have by now, only about 500 submitted applications out of those invited ones.

nr040215

Mar 10, 2015
Unfortunately, I didn't receive any email and no change in my application. Did you have to do anything after receiving that email on your application? Is it all automatic?

Thanks.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not submit the application in the time between the invitation and the cancellation.
I believe if yiu were in the same situation, invited for fsw but jot eligible, you'd receive it.

So if you have submitted your application, and were not asked for future actions, do not worry.

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
got updates today... (i did not receive any email, I just realized it checking my account)

07 FEB ITA
18 FEB Documents Submitted
19 FEB got AOR
19 FEB CIC is reviewing eligibility
20 FEB they asked the original scanned copy of my Celpip
22 FEB they started to check my background
11 MAR Review of medical results Review in Progress

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andrew1982 said:
got updates today... (i did not receive any email, I just realized it checking my account)

07 FEB ITA
19 FEB got AOR
wow nice timeline by the way Andrew what category you applied for?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andrew1982 said:

07 FEB ITA
19 FEB got AOR

Its a good timeline ; whats is the status of you Review Eligibility : Is it still progress or passed ...

I guess status for this will change to pass at the end.. If Im right?

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
If you have applied in FSW and you did not have ECA that's perfectly fine as long as you have the Canadian Education.
nr040215 said:
Hi Tamsina,

Thanks

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
amit_gemini0206 said:
Hi friends,
Today my medical status is changed to pass. Now my timeline says eligibility review is progress. Medical passed and background check in process.
You are the only guy until now i guess who has got medical status Passed. Congrats