3. In process (April 1st)
4. Decision made (april 30)
Congrats!!

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marathimanus said:
I called CIC agent and she said it shouldn't be a problem if you have not uploaded all marked pages of passport. I still don't believe her. But my medical status changed today To passed from not started yet.

Path FSW
on closed Work Permit
applied with 2 dependents
ITA 20 March
File Submitted 27th March
AOR 27TH March
ECAS started on 9th April.
ECAS on 9th April Application received
ECAS on 29th April Application received (Same)

My cic
Only Medical Passed 29th April
Rest is not started or not needed at this time.

I also called CIC and the person also told me she thinks they won't reject my application due to missing stamps. she actually opened my file and put the notes into my file and told me that if cic needs the document they will contact me. I don't know if i should trust her or not. She suggests me to send the email and attached missing document into the email. I will do this today and also will send the document to case specify enquiry too.

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering if anyone forgot to submit the required document and got request from CIC to provide the missing document instead of reject?? So far I only seen people got reject due to missing ECA and passport biological page. Any people's application got returned due to missing non-mandatory document?

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Still keeping fingers crossed ...its been more than a month since medicals changed to passed and bg in progress...but no updates yet ...submitted application on feb 22nd

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Erika Lo said:
I also called CIC and the person also told me she thinks they won't reject my application due to missing stamps. she actually opened my file and put the notes into my file and told me that if cic needs the document they will contact me. I don't know if i should trust her or not. She suggests me to send the email and attached missing document into the email. I will do this today and also will send the document to case specify enquiry too.
I also use CSE to upload all visa stamped in my old passport,, i did it yesterday.. Pray to make things possible....

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
shuklapranu said:
Still keeping fingers crossed ...its been more than a month since medicals changed to passed and bg in progress...but no updates yet ...submitted application on feb 22nd
hey i apply the same date as u even my medical passed a month ago no more update
feeing nervous nw

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Hello Guys,
Today I would love to share the Email I received from case specific regarding to AOR and BOWP.
It took almost 1month to receive the answer.

--------------

Dear Client,

You would be eligible for a bridging work permit when you receive a positive selection decision. At this point, the application is still being assessed for completeness. This may take several weeks.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada I Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

betterman_0528

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
09-12-2013
Erikalo

Can I pls know or can you pls give the email address they gave you.
Thank i

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
narby said:
Hello Guys,
Today I would love to share the Email I received from case specific regarding to AOR and BOWP.
It took almost 1month to receive the answer.

--------------

Dear Client,

You would be eligible for a bridging work permit when you receive a positive selection decision. At this point, the application is still being assessed for completeness. This may take several weeks.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada I Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Hi narby,
When did you raise this CSE?

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi yam,

Thanks for the reply..

My experience letter says.. XXX has been employed in our organisation since March 2009... He is currently designated as SME.. The following are his roles and responsibilities

His ctc
Number of hours

Regards,

Would this suffice?

Also when am trying to upload my employment records it is 8 mb file and the max limit is only 4 MB.. So I had to remove my appointment letter and compress it to make it lass than 4 MB.. I have kept my letter of confirmation.. Promotion letters.. Job duties.. Is it fine as I don see in the checklist for an appointment letter as such.. Do you guys think it is fine?

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betterman_0528 said:
Erikalo

Can I pls know or can you pls give the email address they gave you.
Thank i
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Jai Balajee said:
Hi yam,

Thanks for the reply..

My experience letter says.. XXX has been employed in our organisation since March 2009... He is currently designated as SME.. The following are his roles and responsibilities

His ctc
Number of hours

Regards,

Would this suffice?

Also when am trying to upload my employment records it is 8 mb file and the max limit is only 4 MB.. So I had to remove my appointment letter and compress it to make it lass than 4 MB.. I have kept my letter of confirmation.. Promotion letters.. Job duties.. Is it fine as I don see in the checklist for an appointment letter as such.. Do you guys think it is fine?

Based on what you've written, and combine with the promotion letters, tt should be fine. You can use SmallPDF.com to compress the file. It will take it from 8 MB to much smaller.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Friends,
I know it's late question for all of you in these thread, I apologies for late question. Please guide me for some questions;
PR application under personal activities, period I'm not studying also not employed what should I select
Question 1;
a. Educational Activity
b. Employment
c. Government
d. Military
e. Organization
If I select organization , later on it ask me Name of the organization, nt sure how to answer this question :'(

2nd questions;

Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, facility as applicable

while I am not working also not studying how should I fill these gap.

Any response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
iceberge said:
Friends,
I know it's late question for all of you in these thread, I apologies for late question. Please guide me for some questions;
PR application under personal activities, period I'm not studying also not employed what should I select
Question 1;
a. Educational Activity
b. Employment
c. Government
d. Military
e. Organization
If I select organization , later on it ask me Name of the organization, nt sure how to answer this question :'(

2nd questions;

Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, facility as applicable

while I am not working also not studying how should I fill these gap.

Any response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Hello Iceberg,

Select Employment and then Unemployed.
That's what I did and it worked. I judged employment was mire relevant. Guys suggest him.

Good luck