+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I have still not heard anything. My application has been sitting with them for a little over 3 months now and I'm just a little over 3 weeks shy of 6 months since I applied.
Aug 10 AOR
Aug 23 MEP
Aug 28 NA2
Oct 12 transferred to LVO (noted on GCM notes).

I'm starting to worry now. :(

I hope I receive the PPR soon

Last edited:

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have still not heard anything. My application has been sitting with them for a little over 3 months now and I'm just a little over 3 weeks shy of 6 months since I applied.
Aug 10 AOR
Aug 23 MEP
Aug 28 NA2

Hold the faith. I hope you get PPR soon. Check your junk mail also.

Reactions: SheFer92

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Aug 10 AOR
Aug 23 MEP
Aug 28 NA2

I am in a similar situation.Sent in application AUG 16,Been at NA from the start,last correspondence was a request for ADR on Aug 28.I emailed to check on my status Monday and was told I am in queue,processing haven't even started.I guess we just have to be patient and keep hoping and praying.

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I am in a similar situation.Sent in application AUG 16,Been at NA from the start,last correspondence was a request for ADR on Aug 28.I emailed to check on my status Monday and was told I am in queue,processing haven't even started.I guess we just have to be patient and keep hoping and praying.
Still in queue?
Do you know when your file got transferred to POS? based on previous posts it generally gets approved after 3 months at POS, however I have passed 3 months and closing in on 4 months in a couple of weeks.
I was told early December and early this month that it is still being processed, I don't know what is taking them so long.

Maybe there are just waiting till the last minute to approve.

Waiting is so difficult and I'm glad that people with similar cases connect here so we can comfort each other.

My concern is that one of my employers refused to provide a reference letter and so I had to get the reference letter from a colleague of mine and had it notarized as it was not on a letter head and provided his current business card, this is my worry and this was noted on my GCM notes stating that no duties and responsibilities were listed for that job. I hope all goes well and we get the PPR soon.

Reactions: Cindy84

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Still in queue?
Do you know when your file got transferred to POS? based on previous posts it generally gets approved after 3 months at POS, however I have passed 3 months and closing in on 4 months in a couple of weeks.
I was told early December and early this month that it is still being processed, I don't know what is taking them so long.

Maybe there are just waiting till the last minute to approve.

Waiting is so difficult and I'm glad that people with similar cases connect here so we can comfort each other.

My concern is that one of my employers refused to provide a reference letter and so I had to get the reference letter from a colleague of mine and had it notarized as it was not on a letter head and provided his current business card, this is my worry and this was noted on my GCM notes stating that no duties and responsibilities were listed for that job. I hope all goes well and we get the PPR soon.
Yeah...not sure of the date it was transferred,I enquired in December and was told it was at Port of Spain.Your case is going to work out just fine,others with similar issues got through so don't worry about it.I hope we get through really soon.

Reactions: WAT876 and SheFer92

natasha12345

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
hey guys hope all is well I just have 2 questions

1. how long did your passport did u take be return from date it arrived at trinidad

2. How long after stamping is your application updated as approved

natasha12345

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
do
Aug 10 AOR
Aug 23 MEP
Aug 28 NA2

by worry they sent out ppr in batches u might be in the next batch

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
hi shefer i remembered you. I hope we get some news soon. Mid February is Carnival in Trinidad and the Capital is hut down for those few days. Whats your country?
I'm reside in the Cayman Islands.
Yeah I hope so too. My 6 months are almost up, just two weeks shy. I hope we both receive PPR soon,
what is your AOR and do you know when it was transferred to POS? mine was transferred on October 12th, that means it has been sitting with the LVO for over 3 months. SO fingers crossed and hope for the best

Cindy84

Jan 11, 2018
I'm reside in the Cayman Islands.
Yeah I hope so too. My 6 months are almost up, just two weeks shy. I hope we both receive PPR soon,
what is your AOR and do you know when it was transferred to POS? mine was transferred on October 12th, that means it has been sitting with the LVO for over 3 months. SO fingers crossed and hope for the best
Sorry . I meant to say shut down, not hut down. Yes i really hope we get it soon. I am checking my account more than one time per day now.