+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry after Student Visa to Quebec

nbhar

Feb 5, 2018
If I have a student Visa to study in a University in Montreal (Quebec) and if I proceed with my Express Entry application after obtaining/during processing of student visa. Does my FSWO application stand a chance of rejection?

zionplace

Mar 30, 2015
If I have a student Visa to study in a University in Montreal (Quebec) and if I proceed with my Express Entry application after obtaining/during processing of student visa. Does my FSWO application stand a chance of rejection?
If you have not travelled to Montreal for study during your EE application, your EE application does not stand a chance of rejection.

brsp2213

May 6, 2019
I have the same issue: I've had applied for study permit for Montreal (masters) two weeks ago, and one week later (this 1st of May) I've received the ITA from EE.

How do I proceed? The Masters begins in September and the EE will probably be finished in 6 months, in January at least.

Should I go to Montreal in September and try to show the EE that I do not intend to reside there after the finishing of the Masters or do I give up the Masters and wait the PR from EE?

PLEASE, anyone that have passed through this or have any idea how this all works, I would appreciate your words.