Express Entry 33rd Draw Forecast

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
canadianrrk said:
see,

with a score of 400+ ontario nomination is guaranteed.......we can hope that u get nomination in 3-4 months..........then 600 points gun shot u will score then there will be no deadline on u which make u bind ur application to 4 months.

99% of the applicants with 400+ score(including me) got ontario nominaton.

cheers,
Rrk.
I have been told by people that ontario does not pick canddiates even if they fulfill the eligibility and if it pick you up also then it is rare that anyone gets a nomination. Please tell me that are you sure they pick 99% of applicants and issue nominations to them, coz this information can help me as you very well pointed to get my PR in 4 montha hopefully Can u please tell me what was ur CRS score before ONP? and category noccode , if you don't mind

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
gurik said:
I have been told by people that ontario does not pick canddiates even if they fulfill the eligibility and if it pick you up also then it is rare that anyone gets a nomination. Please tell me that are you sure they pick 99% of applicants and issue nominations to them, coz this information can help me as you very well pointed to get my PR in 4 montha hopefully Can u please tell me what was ur CRS score before ONP? and category noccode , if you don't mind
They used to. But they are taking a break now and no one knows when they will resume nomination.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
gurik said:
Its not like that u have to be optimistic.........btw getting nomination takes 3-4 months from there the PR timeline after ITA follows.

coming to my case...........age 26, NOC database admin(2172)....single,qualification masters as per wes, ielts L-8.5, w-6.5 s-8 and R-7.5....total CRS= 417.

I got nomination with above profile in a week.

I dint go with the nomination insteat I tried for 0.5 band improvisation in writing which I got in next attempt( british council) and my CRS went to 475.

SergeSD

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2018
canadianrrk said:
Its not like that u have to be optimistic.........btw getting nomination takes 3-4 months from there the PR timeline after ITA follows.

coming to my case...........age 26, NOC database admin(2172)....single,qualification masters as per wes, ielts L-8.5, w-6.5 s-8 and R-7.5....total CRS= 417.

I dint go with the nomination insteat I tried for 0.5 band improvisation in writing which I got in next attempt( british council) and my CRS went to 475.
To which nominee program did you apply, canadianrrk? And when? A week! One can only hope :)

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
I got nomination with above profile in a week
You did not get nomination. You just got a PT letter of interest. That does not guarantee anything, just gives you a right to apply for nomination

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
True, I was referring to invite only I mean I was not nominated I was given PT letter was what I want......as I said earlier I improved my ielts score and rejected nomination, I meant PT .....obviously no one would spend money on nomination and reject it......by the way I got PT in late nov from Ontario and my friend with 412 crs got Ontario pt in late October.

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
roop_d said:
Hi!!

Does anyone have an idea on what the predictions are for 33rd Draw of Express Entry?? What will be the cut-off score this time?? What will be the next date of draw?? ::)

Thanks in Advance!!
In April 2015, below 1000 ITA were issued on both of the draws as they did in April 2016 and there was only one draw in May 2015

So I don't think CIC will issue more applications in May 2016. Applicants may submit their documents in Jun/Jul and those are summer months and there could be a lot of vacation from immigration officers so CIC may not keep the word as 6 month processing time for these applicants. I doubt more # of application will be used.

Indeed, I wanted my statements to be false since I am hanging in border.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
canadianrrk said:

Thanks bro, that helped. Sadly my wes result came out today, guess i am stuck on 446, lets see if PNP opens soon. thanks a tonn for your advice and good luck to you. god bless

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Slowlybtsurely said:
They used to. But they are taking a break now and no one knows when they will resume nomination.
yea , i have also heard the same, hope the open soon, that's my only hope now.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
True, I was referring to invite only I mean I was not nominated I was given PT letter was what I want......as I said earlier I improved my ielts score and rejected nomination, I meant PT .....obviously no one would spend money on nomination and reject it......by the way I got PT in late nov from Ontario and my friend with 412 crs got Ontario pt in late October.
I have similar situation. I received invitation from Ontario, however I decided to retake IELTS (first attempt I missed 0,5 points in writing)

Second try was successful and I reached CLB 9 which gave me 464 points. My friend applied the same time for Ontario nomination, but I got my PPR 3 months earlier without spending 1500 CAD

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Russian said:
I have similar situation. I received invitation from Ontario, however I decided to retake IELTS (first attempt I missed 0,5 points in writing)

Second try was successful and I reached CLB 9 which gave me 464 points. My friend applied the same time for Ontario nomination, but I got my PPR 3 months earlier without spending 1500 CAD
it's good, atleast you had something in ur hands to do, and u did and got it. my Ielts score is maximum (clb 10 in L,R,S, and clb 9 in W) so cant do anything there, my only option is to learn french, which will take atleast 6 months to do so, only if i become full time student which i can't due to my job. only hope is ontario, hope they accept my category ppl.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Russian said:

cool, thats gr8....i got my ITA on 19 april......lets see how it goes....iam fsw outland.

did u or ur employers get calls btw.

cheers,
Rrk.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
dear guruik,

Try to understand this, its not about getting a PT or not or its not about how successful can u be after proceeding with PT,

despite high ielts score as yours if u end up with 446 u have no other option apart from going for PNP be it ensured or not .........if low ielts was the cause for your low crs( which is actually not true) then u could reappear for ielts like how i did or like how other person Mr. Russian did as he mentioned.....but thats when u were to choose between IELTS/PT but now u have no choice on ielts so u ought to go for PT what ever may be the reality or speculation around u being successful after getting a PT.

what ever u do, dont waste time....earlier the better.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,
Rrk.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
canadianrrk said:
dear guruik,

Try to understand this, its not about getting a PT or not or its not about how successful can u be after proceeding with PT,

despite high ielts score as yours if u end up with 446 u have no other option apart from going for PNP be it ensured or not .........if low ielts was the cause for your low crs( which is actually not true) then u could reappear for ielts like how i did or like how other person Mr. Russian did as he mentioned.....but thats when u were to choose between IELTS/PT but now u have no choice on ielts so u ought to go for PT what ever may be the reality or speculation around u being successful after getting a PT.

what ever u do, dont waste time....earlier the better.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,
Rrk.
yes you are absolutely right, i have to go with this option and i should not waste time on speculating stupid things. Its my best shot and i have to try it. I am going to file tomorrow and also apply to ontario. atleast i will not have any regrets that i didn't tried my best. hoping for the best.

Thank you so much rrk,
you are a real nice person. god bless u bro.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
did u or ur employers get calls
Nobody ever called. I had 3 employers in my application, none of them were contacted.

I'm sure you'll be fine, good luck