+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mohan308 said:
Can you explain me about the transcripts? If possible can you show the sample of the transcript
I don't have a photocopy of my transcript. You can try Googling it.

An Academic transcript is an official record that is issued by the university you completed your degree/diploma in. It is usually signed by the registrar/Controller of Examination of the University. It validates that the degree that you claim you have is an authentic one. So, WES requires transcripts issued by the university.

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
NEED HELP.
I am a bachelor of mechanical engineering and master of engineering in Advanced Engineering Management.
I am in confusion to select the level of education to create profile in job bank of Canada.
should i select "Mechanical engineering, Bachelor's degree + Other engineering related fields, Master's degree and up" or only "Mechanical engineering, Master's degree and up " ? Thank you for your attention.
Regards
amit

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
You have to first get ECA done and then only you can be sure of what to choose.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi,
Could u plz answer...country-India..I was working in automobile dealership as mechanic for 2 years after that i did ITI( trade qualification)..now if i apply under EE my noc would be 7321 which is FST programme....i want to ask will cic accept wrk experience which is before my trade qualification or not?
do i also need to meet criteria of 67 points?
does ECA is also require for FST?
IELTS score of L-8,R-6.5,W-6.5,S-7
Graduation- Apr,2011(arts)
Wrk experience as technician- June,2011 to 2013July
ITI-Aug,2013 to Aug,2015...
Do i need to work again to get experience ? Or this work experience be fine..?
Thanks

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
areise said:
NEED HELP.
I am a bachelor of mechanical engineering and master of engineering in Advanced Engineering Management.
I am in confusion to select the level of education to create profile in job bank of Canada.
should i select "Mechanical engineering, Bachelor's degree + Other engineering related fields, Master's degree and up" or only "Mechanical engineering, Master's degree and up " ? Thank you for your attention.
Regards
amit
It does not matter much. Anything you put in job bank does not effect your candidature for CIC. But when you are entering your details in CIC, make sure you enter Master's degree to earn those extra points.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello and welcome to all my friends :)

I have little query regarding disclosure of settlement funds so thought to discuss here

Can anyone tell me how to precisley demonstrate settlement funds

I have my fresh bank account statement with ample amount of funds that is supported by bank certificate (both on official letter head, bank certificate containing essential details such as date of account opening, my name as account title , my CNIC etc.)

While attaching documents I clicked over settlement funds so this came as

I also don't have any credit card or loan as outstanding
debts

When I signed in to upload these documents , I consulted help so this came

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address)

I want to ask that how to list outstanding debts/credit cards if i don't have any

Please correct me if I am missing anything ???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
feejay87 said:
Hello and welcome to all my friends :)

I have little query regarding disclosure of settlement funds so thought to discuss here

Can anyone tell me how to precisley demonstrate settlement funds

I have my fresh bank account statement with ample amount of funds that is supported by bank certificate (both on official letter head, bank certificate containing essential details such as date of account opening, my name as account title , my CNIC etc.)

While attaching documents I clicked over settlement funds so this came as

I also don't have any credit card or loan as outstanding
debts

When I signed in to upload these documents , I consulted help so this came

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address)

I want to ask that how to list outstanding debts/credit cards if i don't have any

Please correct me if I am missing anything ???
Don't worry too much about it. If you don't have, just don't mention. As simple as that.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Don't worry too much about it. If you don't have, just don't mention. As simple as that.
Thanks :), apart from this, are the rest documents sufficient enough to go?

samishg

Sep 14, 2015
Dear Members,
I am Samish from India. I am in the process of applying for immigration. I have a question regarding the credential assessment (ECA) from WES. I am not sure if WES accepts photocopies of the transcripts (marks sheet) attested by the registrar of my university and sent to them in an official envelope?. I am from Bangalore University.
Request help / opinion from the forum members

Regards,

Samish

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
samishg said:
Dear Members,
I am Samish from India. I am in the process of applying for immigration. I have a question regarding the credential assessment (ECA) from WES. I am not sure if WES accepts photocopies of the transcripts (marks sheet) attested by the registrar of my university and sent to them in an official envelope?. I am from Bangalore University.
Request help / opinion from the forum members

Regards,

Samish
They do.
Either you get the original transcript from BU in a sealed envelope and send it to WES along with xeroz of ur marksheets and degree certificate .
OR.
Take photo copies of ur marksheets and degree certificate, get it attested by Registrar , have it in a sealed envelope (sealed by Registrar) and send it to WES.

samishg

Sep 14, 2015
Thank you very much for the reply @Jkal.
I also confirmed with the university webiste. It seems we need to apply for even getting the photocopies of the transcripts attested by the registrar. The lead time for the same is about 4 to 6 weeks. Anyway, I will be visiting the University next week for further clarity.

Thanks once again

Samish

P. S.: I have sent you a PM. Request you to kindly reply.

balag

Sep 19, 2015
Hi,
The following are my details and wanted to know about my eligibility for Canada PR processing..

Born in March-1974 - 6 points
Qualification - Degree - 21 points
Total work experinece - 16 yrs - 15 points
Appearing for IELTS in Nov - If i get 6 points for each of the topic (listening,writing,speaking and reading)
Spouse also appearing for IELTS - 5 points (under adaptablity)
and having 2 kids..

By looking/considering the above points, could some one suggest me whether iam eligible to apply for PR or not?
Also wanted to know how the conversion takes place from old point system to new (out of 1200) points.
Looking for early reply and I would be thankful..

Bala