+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

explanation on NOC pls

eyoatam

Sep 20, 2015
hello there :)

i was wondering if u guys can help me with this...
thanks ...
when work experience is reviewed does the NOC skill level matters? i mean like if i got skill level B does that decrease points in view of skill level A? and will it have impact on being selected? generally is Skill level A more prioritized than skill level B???? pls answer this for me....
thanks again in advance.. :)

Josia13

Sep 21, 2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
24-12-2018
eyoatam said:
hello there :)

i was wondering if u guys can help me with this...
thanks ...
when work experience is reviewed does the NOC skill level matters? i mean like if i got skill level B does that decrease points in view of skill level A? and will it have impact on being selected? generally is Skill level A more prioritized than skill level B???? pls answer this for me....
thanks again in advance.. :)
Just make sure your experience is on the same NOC. e.g. Financial managers might be on group "0" and Financial Professionals might be in group "A", 2 different NOCs and the necessary experience to be eligible must be in 1 NOC. If your elegible, as Asivad Anac said, there is no favoritism.

eyoatam

Sep 20, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Under EE, all NOC 0/A/B are treated alike. No favoritism.
hey there
greetings :)

i need couple of things clear here....you said 0/A/B are treated alike, that i got.

But within and under the same skill level there are many jobs listed, now is there any favoritism b/n these jobs? for eg. under Skill level A we have Pharmacy and Engineering, having NOC code of Pharmacy more chosen or favored zan eng..or vise versa? or r they equally seen.

my other question is if my profession is not currently in demand in Canada (but is listed in skill level B), does that affect my probability to be selected out of the pool???

And generally is there such a thing called "currently in demand jobs" by CIC which ones job/experience must be in zat demanded area?

please answer me this quitions...
thanks for ur time
perace :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eyoatam said:
hey there
greetings :)

i need couple of things clear here....you said 0/A/B are treated alike, that i got.

But within and under the same skill level there are many jobs listed, now is there any favoritism b/n these jobs? for eg. under Skill level A we have Pharmacy and Engineering, having NOC code of Pharmacy more chosen or favored zan eng..or vise versa? or r they equally seen.

my other question is if my profession is not currently in demand in Canada (but is listed in skill level B), does that affect my probability to be selected out of the pool???

And generally is there such a thing called "currently in demand jobs" by CIC which ones job/experience must be in zat demanded area?

please answer me this quitions...
thanks for ur time
perace :)
No, No and No. Only the CRS matters, nothing else does.