+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired Visitor Visa

May 19, 2024
Good day! My children's Visitor Visas has expired along with their passport in November 2023. After renewal of their passports, how do we re-apply for their Visitor Visa? Both my visitor visa and my husband's visitor visa are still valid. Do I create a separate account for them? Thank you.

binnareyn

Jun 9, 2020
Please use your account.
GCKey or new IRCC portal.

If your children are already in Canada, you were supposed to apply for their visitor record extension in Nov 23.
Otherwise, apply for new Visitor visas.

Reactions: rosalyn.zalameda
May 19, 2024
no. We have not travelled to canada yet.

i will try to create an account for each of them as i cant do it from my own account since all our previous applications have been completed. Hopefully it works.

thank you for your reply

binnareyn

Jun 9, 2020
no. We have not travelled to canada yet.

i will try to create an account for each of them as i cant do it from my own account since all our previous applications have been completed. Hopefully it works.

thank you for your reply
Use the same account.

You can use the same account for spouse, children, parents and siblings. You just need to declare and add the family representative form.

May 19, 2024
Thank you. I have started applying for my daughter but when i started a new application for my son, hers got deleted. Should i submit her application first and then apply for my other child?