+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

expired LMO

onie

Oct 13, 2013
Hi.. im currently working here in KSA (Riyadh). i already have employer and also have my LMO. i already prepared all the requirements and documents to send for canadian embassy. but some personal problems came that cause me to postpone to pass all the requirements & documents that i didnt notice the LMO was expired last sept. 2013. :(
is there any possibilty to renew first the LMO? can i still send my documents with the LMO even though it was already expired?. my employer badly needed me because she will return to work on december.
Please help.. What is the best thing to do?.. Anyone knowledgeable about my situation..
Thank you in advance.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
onie said:
Hi.. im currently working here in KSA (Riyadh). i already have employer and also have my LMO. i already prepared all the requirements and documents to send for canadian embassy. but some personal problems came that cause me to postpone to pass all the requirements & documents that i didnt notice the LMO was expired last sept. 2013. :(
is there any possibilty to renew first the LMO? can i still send my documents with the LMO even though it was already expired?. my employer badly needed me because she will return to work on december.
Please help.. What is the best thing to do?.. Anyone knowledgeable about my situation..
Thank you in advance.
Hi

If lmo is already expired, you shouldnt apply
You please talk to your employer and apply for new
Lmo.

All the best

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Thanks Fasuu.... what happens if the LMO expires in mid of processing, I have applied for WP on July 4th, If my LMO is to expire by 30th Sept, do CIC still continue to process the application (I am yet to get my WP). :mad:

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
BigBee said:
Thanks Fasuu.... what happens if the LMO expires in mid of processing, I have applied for WP on July 4th, If my LMO is to expire by 30th Sept, do CIC still continue to process the application (I am yet to get my WP). :mad:
It doesnt matter because you applied
Before the expiry date of your lmo which
Is fine.
Cic will process your application.
All the best

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Unfortunately, the rules for obtaining LMO's changed recently and the employer must advertise longer and in more places. In addition, each LMO processing fee will cost the employer $275.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Thanks Fasuu.... Hope to get the WP soon, the wait is killing me, its been a longggggg wait including the time for LMO, the LMO took 5 months to get approved.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Pippin said:
Unfortunately, the rules for obtaining LMO's changed recently and the employer must advertise longer and in more places. In addition, each LMO processing fee will cost the employer $275.
Hi buddy

How is you. Good to see your message

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Not to hijack this thread: Thanks for asking. Preparing to start the roast turkey for our Thanksgiving dinner today. Lovely sunny Fall day in Canada. Leaves turning orange, red and yellow (and brown). Soaking up this sunshine before they windy, grey winter starts next month. Thinking about those around the world who are not as fortunate, giving thanks for all we have and hoping others will also be blessed. Good luck everyone on achieving your goals.