"Experts Needs Your Valuable Opinion About Verification of Documents"

KINGSOHELABBASI

Jul 11, 2012
HYDERABAD (INDIA)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

Can you please tell me if i submit all my educational documents from top to bottom to Canada embassy, which documents they prefer to send for verification to the university (Means highest only or everything), or they don't send for verification. What exactly the process is specially for academic documents verification.

Need your valuable opinion in this matter.

Regards,
KING SOHEL

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
KINGSOHELABBASI said:
Hi Experts,

Can you please tell me if i submit all my educational documents from top to bottom to Canada embassy, which documents they prefer to send for verification to the university (Means highest only or everything), or they don't send for verification. What exactly the process is specially for academic documents verification.

Regards,
KING SOHEL
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qorax-please-clear-my-doubt-about-doc-verification-t111954.0.html

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KINGSOHELABBASI said:
Hi Experts,
Regards,
KING SOHEL
Any document you deposit can be verified by the VO. VO have a complete list of recoginized education institutions and can write to school/college/ university for the verification. If the VO is satisfied, it may not go into verification process.

KINGSOHELABBASI

Jul 11, 2012
HYDERABAD (INDIA)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Qorax & Explorer for your response, again i have a question, as explorer said if VO satisfied to our case then the will not go for verification. My question is how and on which bases CHC or VO satisfies to our documents/case and they not go for verification.

Waiting for your precious response !!

Regards,
KING SOHEL

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
KINGSOHELABBASI said:
Thank you Qorax & Explorer for your response, again i have a question, as explorer said if VO satisfied to our case then the will not go for verification. My question is how and on which bases CHC or VO satisfies to our documents/case and they not go for verification.

Waiting for your precious response !!

Regards,
KING SOHEL
Why are you so worried about this? If your documents are genuine - you'll have no problems.

If any of your documents are fake - then you shouldn't be applying and you deserve to be caught.