+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experts !! Need Help regarding B4 & B4A Forms

rubel797

May 23, 2010
Hi druzzaman.
I have the same problem. And i'm from bangladesh. Plan to land on 5th june. I also need the sample of filled b4 and b4a form .If u have, Please mail me at-- rubel797@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rubel797 said:
Hi druzzaman.
I have the same problem. And i'm from bangladesh. Plan to land on 5th june. I also need the sample of filled b4 and b4a form .If u have, Please mail me at-- rubel797 @ gmail.com. Thanks in advance
It is pretty straight forward, just fill out the PDF forms at http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/menu-eng.html The B4 is completed for goods accompanying and the B4a is the continuation. You complete 2 sets, and check the box in the center of the B4 for goods to follow.

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
just hoping for the best...
someone please...what dos "not available" mean on e-cas.??Is that bad news??

SHyzKie

Jul 8, 2011
Hi

Can you send me also a sample B4 and B4A Forms which is already filled out i am moving to Canada this coming Saturday July 16 2011. Please do send it to my email account shyrill_genovea@yahoo.com
I just want to confirm also if the two forms are the forms that i am going to use to declare all my things in my Check In luggage and in my Hand Carry?

Thanks
SHyriLL

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHyzKie said:
Hi

Can you send me also a sample B4 and B4A Forms which is already filled out i am moving to Canada this coming Saturday July 16 2011. Please do send it to my email account shyrill_genovea @ yahoo.com
I just want to confirm also if the two forms are the forms that i am going to use to declare all my things in my Check In luggage and in my Hand Carry?

Thanks
SHyriLL
Look at PMM's post again. If you really have difficulty in complete the form, just tell the CBSA officer and they will help you to complete. You will need to provide a list of items with estimate value and indicate how long you have been using it.

holmz20

Dec 28, 2010
Hi,
I will be needing to fill out the form for my wife since she is the only applicant. Can someone please email me filled b4 and b4a form to my email at holmz20@hotmail.com.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
holmz20 said:
Hi,
I will be needing to fill out the form for my wife since she is the only applicant. Can someone please email me filled b4 and b4a form to my email at holmz20 @ hotmail.com.
If you are going to land with your wife and you had been living outside Canada for over one year, you too, can fill and submit the B4 and B4a forms to the customs officer. If you really have difficulty in complete the forms, just tell the CBSA officer and they will help you to complete. You will need to provide a list of items with estimate value and indicate how long you have been using them.

nosreme

Mar 12, 2012
rubel797 said:
Hi noseme.
I have the same problem. And i'm from Philippines. Plan to land on the last week of April. I also need the sample of filled b4 and b4a form .If u have, Please mail me at-- emerson_dagpa@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance