Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Hi all I have recently submitted my application and also got medicals passed update. However, I come to realize that the letter of employment should also contain job duties. Because, I had LMIA it asked three things. 1. Offer of employment, 2. Employment records and 3. Letter of employment.

So I have uploaded offer letter and LMIA together for the first slot and then work reference letter outlining my pay, job duties and titles I held on the letter head and now for the third I have requested a letter of employment and my HR has just given me a verification letter and it doesn't include job duties. Am I in trouble or should I raise a CSE and give them an updated letter of employment with job duties?

On a side note I've already raised a CSE to upload my T4 and bank certificates. Please help guys very confused

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
I think they will be fine with whatever you have provided, however, wait for seniors to reply. Not an expert on CEC

hashbash

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Saudamini said:
I think they will be fine with whatever you have provided, however, wait for seniors to reply. Not an expert on CEC
Thank you Saudamini, I'm thinking the same but I hope others who have been in the same boat as I could shed some more light on this.

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was in the same situation CEC with lmia and no job duties on my letter, so I just sent via web form/CSE short information with my EE number uci number and explain that I didn't know that my letter need to include job duties and then I submitted new letter and about 10 days latter i recive ppr but they respond to my query after about 30 days im my situation. So you should be good but if you want make sure you are good you can submitt new letter.

hashbash

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Sara92 said:
I was in the same situation CEC with lmia and no job duties on my letter, so I just sent via web form/CSE short information with my EE number uci number and explain that I didn't know that my letter need to include job duties and then I submitted new letter and about 10 days latter i recive ppr but they respond to my query after about 30 days im my situation. So you should be good but if you want make sure you are good you can submitt new letter.
Awesome!! so they never got around to your new letter before PPR and prolly they could've based everything off of LMIA as it includes NOC code and benefits etc. Right?

Btw thank you so much for your reply. It really helped me and I also rated you +1 :)

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I belive you are good after I receive ppr they respond me that they are happy my query / request is solved. So they didn't need letter with duties to issued ppr but I belive is better to send new letter just in case than get rejection. Every situation is different, I provide only lmio , reference letter, job offer and letter of employment the same like you. I hope that's helpful for you