+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expert Advice Needed Please, (EU incomplete degrees)

Syedksa

Nov 1, 2015
Hi,

I lived in EU for more than 3.5 years on a student visa, i was studying MBA from one of the Europe's highly reputed college, during my study there, In 2nd year my project team was proven guilty of plagiarism, though i did my part of work obediently which i proved to committee members but still i was in the same team hence i got notice to submit whole project alone in 5 days or leave university. I could not do the whole project in 5 days so i opted to leave college without completing degree. My over all attendance for all academic years was around 90%. I was a good student but my days were very bad in those years.. :(

I took admission in a low level college but after 14 months left this course (Without informing college) And immediately exit EU without any degree in hand and At the time of leaving my visa was still valid for another 10 months.

Plz note:
1) I have discarded all EU college certificate and letters.
2) At the time of leaving EU my visa was still valid for another 10 months.
3) My attendance was 90% and i work there legally (few odd jobs)

Now my question
In Express entry profile i had mention my in-complete years of study in EU colleges, and i did not claim any points. If they (VO) ask for proof of in-complete education then i don't have any certificate or letters to prove that i studied there as i already discarded them and has no means to contact colleges. Only thing i can show is my passport have student visa of EU. I will also submit letter of explanation.

what is your opening or advice on this plz.. Will this affect my PR visa application for Canada

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you didnt finish those courses and youre not claiming any points then you're fine. There is no reason as to why they would ask for proof regarding that previous education.

Cheers :)