+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter without duties okay???

amritvrk77

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all i am having troubles with my previous canadian employer to get job letter with duties so the headoffice is gonna issue me letter without duties but all other information.

But i have an old employment letter from them with duties on it when i was working for company.

Can i attach both with explanation on LOE.

Do i need any affidevit or duties on letter from a co worker..

THANKS

Gini

Mar 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
I did that. Neither of my employers would issue a letter that described duties, all they would state is that I was employed there from X date to X date in X and Y office. So what I did is, I still had the original job description to which I applied in order to get the job. I just attached that together with the letter. And I did mention in LOE as well that my employer (it's a very large company), does not issue any letter that would describe my duties or anything else. Seems to have been fine, I haven't heard anything to the contrary so far.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
T
Hi all i am having troubles with my previous canadian employer to get job letter with duties so the headoffice is gonna issue me letter without duties but all other information.

But i have an old employment letter from them with duties on it when i was working for company.

Can i attach both with explanation on LOE.

Do i need any affidevit or duties on letter from a co worker..

THANKS
This sounds good both letters backed by an LOE