+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter Query - Urgent

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
hello,

I have got my experience letter/ reference letter from CTO of the company i work at, actually my employer is not willing to give official experience letter as per their policy they only give it in case of retaining employee, as i am going to leave them so they ain't willing to give one on official letter head, but my CTO/Manager agreed to give me reference letter stating that i work under his supervision etc etc. but that is on the plain paper with his sign and official company's email id and company;s contact number. So please tell me if this plain paper letter is enough to attach with my visa application that i have spent my time working with them in full time capacity.

Also, do the visa officer really call to verify the docs presented with application ?

please answer my queries.

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
You would need that letter on letter head. Why is your company not willing to give you? Try to ask in confidence. Say that it's required by immigration..

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
s.gupta1487 said:
You would need that letter on letter head. Why is your company not willing to give you? Try to ask in confidence. Say that it's required by immigration..
i have already tried my best, they won't give me as they don't want to be part of losing an employee by issuing letter.

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
saadmalik said:
i have already tried my best, they won't give me as they don't want to be part of losing an employee by issuing letter.
No Idea then. You have to figure it out yourself. Remember Canada VO takes it very seriously if he finds something fishy. A letter from employer without a letter head..is fishy..

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
s.gupta1487 said:
No Idea then. You have to figure it out yourself. Remember Canada VO takes it very seriously if he finds something fishy. A letter from employer without a letter head..is fishy..
but it has his official number and email address on it

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
saadmalik said:
hello,

I have got my experience letter/ reference letter from CTO of the company i work at, actually my employer is not willing to give official experience letter as per their policy they only give it in case of retaining employee, as i am going to leave them so they ain't willing to give one on official letter head, but my CTO/Manager agreed to give me reference letter stating that i work under his supervision etc etc. but that is on the plain paper with his sign and official company's email id and company;s contact number. So please tell me if this plain paper letter is enough to attach with my visa application that i have spent my time working with them in full time capacity.

Also, do the visa officer really call to verify the docs presented with application ?

please answer my queries.
Hmmm.... It is strange that they are not giving you experience letter.
Anyhow, if you have the signatures of a person on that paper who gave you reference letter, it would be sufficient. You can further attach company's profile info. i.e Contact Information, Website Address or something, with this reference letter so that if embassy wants to ping that person or company to confirm your experience, they can easily approach it.

Nothing to worry in that.

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
Usman,, thnx bro.. ur reply is always very convincing. So im gona attach plain paper reference/expereince letter wid my app. It has the CTO's signature and his official email id plus company's official number on it. is that enough ?

Moreover please reply me here too http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/paper-based-or-online-application-pakistan-t192594.0.html