+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter issue. Please help

smileysharma

Jun 15, 2014
I have 3 yr work ex.. I am applying for the FSWP. I have checked the document checklist and it requires the Experience letter with job description.

Although in India generally we do not get experience letters with the job description written on them. It only has the Designation and time period that we work for.

Can it effect my application.If yes, What can i do? Will a reference letter with job description work, If I do not get another experience letter from the company?

Please help

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Yes it does affect in case of Canadian PR application.

You must get a new experience letter mentioning all or most of the duties (pertaining to your NOC) on it, along with other details as mentioned in the checklist.

Regards

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
nskatcv said:
Yes it does affect in case of Canadian PR application.

You must get a new experience letter mentioning all or most of the duties (pertaining to your NOC) on it, along with other details as mentioned in the checklist.

Regards
If ever you can't get a letter with job description, you can have an affidavit signed by your immediate supervisor, if that is not possible you can have your own affidavit with detailed job description. The catch here you need to provide certificate or letter from your previous employer stating the reasons why they can't provide detailed job description, they can state it is a company policy, etc.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
rb107f said:
If ever you can't get a letter with job description, you can have an affidavit signed by your immediate supervisor, if that is not possible you can have your own affidavit with detailed job description. The catch here you need to provide certificate or letter from your previous employer stating the reasons why they can't provide detailed job description, they can state it is a company policy, etc.
Thanks for updating.

veb4u19812

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
Med's Request
waiting MR
Self declaration or affidavit will not be accepted.
It is clearly mentioned in application package on CIC website.

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
veb4u19812 said:
Self declaration or affidavit will not be accepted.
It is clearly mentioned in application package on CIC website.
As long as you can support the reasons why you cannot get a detailed job description it will be accepted if you provide supporting documents like COE with your designation and certificAte that the company does not provide detailed job description to third party. I hope it clarifies things. Overall this will depend on the case officer but there are cases of successful application regarding this.