+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter Format

ImmiCanada17

Jun 4, 2017
There is no set format. Just make sure the letter includes everything IRCC asks for
My letter includes everything except no of working hours per week. Instead, it is written full time employee. Can you please share your opinion? As I dont have any other means to proof the no of working hours.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
My letter includes everything except no of working hours per week. Instead, it is written full time employee. Can you please share your opinion? As I dont have any other means to proof the no of working hours.
Does your offer letter or pay stub shows number of work hours? If so attach those to your reference letter

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hello, I am also in the same situation, employer has mentioned full-time but refuses to state the no of working hours. Did you face any problem during your application process? would appreciate if you would share your experience. Thank you!