Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2018
LANDED..........
07-07-2018
This query is with reference to my current employer because I have obtained experience letters from the previous ones in the format required by CIC.

Since January 2016, I have been working as an outsourced employee at Company B. My visa is sponsored by Company A which charges my salary to Company B every month. My salary is transferred to my bank account by Company A and they are not related to Company B in any way.

Furthermore the offer letter was also given to me by Company A without any reference to Company B. To sum up, I don't have any documented evidence of my association with Company B.

When I requested Company A to provide me experience letter for the Express Entry application, they informed that job responsibilities will need to be confirmed in writing by Company B for such letter. Since I want to keep Company B out of the picture (to minimize chances of any threats to my job security), I am facing a situation where the experience letter from Company A will be devoid of my job responsibilities. This is the suggested format:

This is to certify that Mr. ------------ has been associated with us since January 2016 till present. During this period, he has been outsourced as a ---------------- to Company B. He is being paid AED --------- per annum with a standard working week comprising of 40 hours.

This letter is being issued at the request of -----------------, holder of Passport # ---------, solely for the purpose of applying for Canadian immigration.

Kindly let me know if the above mentioned format will work for me. I am planning to mention this in the LOE as well that I was unable to obtain job responsibilities since I am outsourced and don't want to involve Company B in this process.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
This query is with reference to my current employer because I have obtained experience letters from the previous ones in the format required by CIC.

Since January 2016, I have been working as an outsourced employee at Company B. My visa is sponsored by Company A which charges my salary to Company B every month. My salary is transferred to my bank account by Company A and they are not related to Company B in any way.

Furthermore the offer letter was also given to me by Company A without any reference to Company B. To sum up, I don't have any documented evidence of my association with Company B.

When I requested Company A to provide me experience letter for the Express Entry application, they informed that job responsibilities will need to be confirmed in writing by Company B for such letter. Since I want to keep Company B out of the picture (to minimize chances of any threats to my job security), I am facing a situation where the experience letter from Company A will be devoid of my job responsibilities. This is the suggested format:

This is to certify that Mr. ------------ has been associated with us since January 2016 till present. During this period, he has been outsourced as a ---------------- to Company B. He is being paid AED --------- per annum with a standard working week comprising of 40 hours.

This letter is being issued at the request of -----------------, holder of Passport # ---------, solely for the purpose of applying for Canadian immigration.

Kindly let me know if the above mentioned format will work for me. I am planning to mention this in the LOE as well that I was unable to obtain job responsibilities since I am outsourced and don't want to involve Company B in this process.
You need to include job responsibilities. I understand the difficulty you face, but one of the major purposes of the employment reference letter is to help IRCC confirm your NOC Code (otherwise they can't tell if you're actually eligible for Express Entry or not). They can't confirm your NOC Code without a list of your job duties and responsibilities.

If you don't want to ask HR or a supervisor at Company B for a list of job functions and responsibilities, you have a few options. At my company, every employee is supposed to be presented with an actual job description document, signed by him/herself, his/her supervisor, and his/her department head, and the employee is supposed to retain a copy of it - if you have something like this, you can use this as documentation of your job duties and responsibilities (since you would already have it, it would already be signed, and you wouldn't have to involve anyone at Company B). If this option isn't available to you, you can ask a trusted colleague (friend) to draft the letter with job duties and responsibilities in it (not on Company letterhead), get it notarized, and then include proof that they're actually employed to the Company (e.g. business card, employee ID, etc.).

Either way, your application will be in jeopardy if you move forward without somehow including a non-self-proclaimed document outlining your job responsibilities.

Jan 22, 2018
You need to include job responsibilities. I understand the difficulty you face, but one of the major purposes of the employment reference letter is to help IRCC confirm your NOC Code (otherwise they can't tell if you're actually eligible for Express Entry or not). They can't confirm your NOC Code without a list of your job duties and responsibilities.

If you don't want to ask HR or a supervisor at Company B for a list of job functions and responsibilities, you have a few options. At my company, every employee is supposed to be presented with an actual job description document, signed by him/herself, his/her supervisor, and his/her department head, and the employee is supposed to retain a copy of it - if you have something like this, you can use this as documentation of your job duties and responsibilities (since you would already have it, it would already be signed, and you wouldn't have to involve anyone at Company B). If this option isn't available to you, you can ask a trusted colleague (friend) to draft the letter with job duties and responsibilities in it (not on Company letterhead), get it notarized, and then include proof that they're actually employed to the Company (e.g. business card, employee ID, etc.).

Either way, your application will be in jeopardy if you move forward without somehow including a non-self-proclaimed document outlining your job responsibilities.
Greetings,

I need your advise I have the same scenario discussed above but the only difference is for me Company B is good enough they can give me experience letter of my responsibilities.

I want to know I will create 2 experience letters ?

1st from my employer who gave me offer and job to company B for the confirmation of outsourcing me to company Salary, designation, time period?
2nd from company B for whom I work defining my responsibilities and period of Job?

Appreciate your feedback. It will be really help full if you can recommend any specific format for letters.

Thanks in advance

Jan 22, 2018

Greetings Brother!!
First of all congratulations for your successful journey of getting PPR.

I need your advise I am in the same boat but my Company B is really helpful and they are ready to give me all what I need.

Please advise as per your experience should I make 2 experience letters?

What format I use if you send me some help shahidghumman01@gmail.com.

Appreciate your support. Wish you best of luck for future endeavors.

Thank you

Regards
SHAHID NAVEED

usaidahmed86

Apr 9, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2018
LANDED..........
07-07-2018
Greetings Brother!!
First of all congratulations for your successful journey of getting PPR.

I need your advise I am in the same boat but my Company B is really helpful and they are ready to give me all what I need.

Please advise as per your experience should I make 2 experience letters?

What format I use if you send me some help shahidghumman01@gmail.com.

Appreciate your support. Wish you best of luck for future endeavors.

Thank you

Regards
SHAHID NAVEED
Hi Shahid,

Just saw your post,

I decided to use one experience letter from company B without mentioning company A. However through letter of explanation, I clarified to CIC that I am outsourced candidate and proved this by providing documents such as offer letter, increment letter, contract extension letter etc.

In my view, if company B is supporting you for the experience letter then you can proceed with the letter format i shared above. Going with two separate experience letters is not advised in my view.