+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter content hours per week etc

headingnorth

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
hi all,

I have recently started on the process of application for EE. Got the ITA in April and have been compiling the docs for submission. I had a question regarding experience letters, do they need to specify the number of hours worked per week and salary. Mine doesn’t and wasn’t sure if that is an issue.? If it is an issue what can I do to fill the gap, submitting pay stubs etc..? Any advice will be much appreciated.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hi all,

I have recently started on the process of application for EE. Got the ITA in April and have been compiling the docs for submission. I had a question regarding experience letters, do they need to specify the number of hours worked per week and salary. Mine doesn’t and wasn’t sure if that is an issue.? If it is an issue what can I do to fill the gap, submitting pay stubs etc..? Any advice will be much appreciated.
It should have number of hours worked per day and annual salary.

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
You can attach proofs where ever your office hrs are mentioned like offer letter, pay stubs etc. Regarding salary you can attach salary slips, increment letters etc.
If your experience letter says full time then its a lot better. If nothing is available then get an email or signed letter from HR/ superior with hrs mentioned on it and explain and attach this with LOE.

headingnorth

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Thanks Soniya and mrpreetsingh.

If it is not mentioned, does it get rejected or would they then ask for more proof. Just trying to understand the process. Thanks again.

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Thanks Soniya and mrpreetsingh.

If it is not mentioned, does it get rejected or would they then ask for more proof. Just trying to understand the process. Thanks again.
Hrs per week is used by crs to calculate your points. Hence a proof is essential , so get whatever and from whever you can get this. Please do search this forum about your situation to get better ideas

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

If you notice the question mark button next to upload proof of experience placeholder, you will see the requirement. Hope It help.