+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience certificate

kmalmd

Jun 17, 2017
Hello
I am trying to get the employment letter for express entry. I have 3 years work experience
The problem is I have 7 months gap in which I traveled abroad to do a test
This period is included in experience certificate as a work experience because I had the 7 months of work leave with an unofficial agreement with my employer and the HR refuses to remove the period from the certificate
I will be submitting police certificate for the 7 months and I have the stamps on my passport

so what will happen when they see that there is 7 months travel abroad
and also included as hometown work experience

will they only subtract 7 months from the total experience period
or the whole application will be rejected because of unmatching information
Do you have any suggestions I tried to change the certificate and negotiate with the employer but they refuse to add an interruption in the experience period

Thanks

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I am trying to get the employment letter for express entry. I have 3 years work experience
The problem is I have 7 months gap in which I traveled abroad to do a test
This period is included in experience certificate as a work experience because I had the 7 months of work leave with an unofficial agreement with my employer and the HR refuses to remove the period from the certificate
I will be submitting police certificate for the 7 months and I have the stamps on my passport

so what will happen when they see that there is 7 months travel abroad
and also included as hometown work experience

will they only subtract 7 months from the total experience period
or the whole application will be rejected because of unmatching information
Do you have any suggestions I tried to change the certificate and negotiate with the employer but they refuse to add an interruption in the experience period

Thanks
Do you have an email or something in writing from HR that says they refused to alter the certificate? You could include that in your LOE.

Ideally, you should record the periods in personal and work history in the correct format that you want them to be considered. In other words, don't say that you were working if you were really on leave. Make the entry in personal history as period of leave from work. Your other documents (passport stamps, visa, PCC, emails or documents from employer) will support those facts.

kmalmd

Jun 17, 2017
Do you have an email or something in writing from HR that says they refused to alter the certificate? You could include that in your LOE.

Ideally, you should record the periods in personal and work history in the correct format that you want them to be considered. In other words, don't say that you were working if you were really on leave. Make the entry in personal history as period of leave from work. Your other documents (passport stamps, visa, PCC, emails or documents from employer) will support those facts.
No unfortunately I can't ask them for that
but you have a point I can mention in the history that I had leave from work and If they ask why the leave is included as experience I will explain that they don't give interrupted experience certificate . I think that's the best choice right?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No unfortunately I can't ask them for that
but you have a point I can mention in the history that I had leave from work and If they ask why the leave is included as experience I will explain that they don't give interrupted experience certificate . I think that's the best choice right?
This is what I would do.

Dvyshmodi

Dec 19, 2017
Hii..sir.
Can we show our experience after getting final marksheet ?
Or we only can show after the date of degree.

suzipats

Apr 21, 2017
Hii..sir.
Can we show our experience after getting final marksheet ?
Or we only can show after the date of degree.
Whenever you actually joined the firm as per you joining letter. In most cases people start working based marksheets before the degree certificate is given out.

Reactions: Dvyshmodi

Dvyshmodi

Dec 19, 2017
Whenever you actually joined the firm as per you joining letter. In most cases people start working based marksheets before the degree certificate is given out.
Ok..thank u so much sir.
And i have confusion

In experience letter or bank funds or letter of explanation. ( samples)
In all it is addressed as to whom so ever it may concern.
Should we write same or we should adrees to canada immigration department or any specific title.?

suzipats

Apr 21, 2017
Ok..thank u so much sir.
And i have confusion

In experience letter or bank funds or letter of explanation. ( samples)
In all it is addressed as to whom so ever it may concern.
Should we write same or we should adrees to canada immigration department or any specific title.?
"to whom so ever" is also ok. In all of these letters "date" is important