+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience certificate

parrykalra

Apr 30, 2014
to apply for FWSP, I had seen Canadian immigration require data in specific format. But experience letter which I had from previous organisation consist of only Designation, department and when I joined and left the organisation.

So basically nothing is mentioned on my roles and responsibility. Further going back to your ex-employee for such a experience letter would be neverlasting procedure. Many in this forums would have similar issues specially if working in India. kindly guide.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
parrykalra said:
to apply for FWSP, I had seen Canadian immigration require data in specific format. But experience letter which I had from previous organisation consist of only Designation, department and when I joined and left the organisation.

So basically nothing is mentioned on my roles and responsibility. Further going back to your ex-employee for such a experience letter would be neverlasting procedure. Many in this forums would have similar issues specially if working in India. kindly guide.
Hi parrykalra

It is what it is :)

You need the Letter of Experience highlighting your duties and responsibilities. Employment Contracts and Salary Slips are only considered as supporting documents.

Firstly you need to know how many points you need for Experience. Based upon the points you need to establish the number of years of experience you need to show.

Example - If you need 13 points you need a minimum of 4 years exp. If you are currently working in your organization for 4 years or more you may not need Reference Letters from your previous employers at all.

Any which way - if you are not able to acquire a Reference Letter - try and get any of your seniors to specify your duties in an affidavit. If seniors are not willing then try and get a colleague to specify your duties in an affidavit. In both cases yo have to attach their Business Card.

If all fails - self sworn affidavit is the only option (least effective).

Dvyshmodi

Dec 19, 2017
In experience letter or bank funds or letter of explanation. ( samples)
In all it is addressed as to whom so ever it may concern.
Should we write same or we should adrees to canada immigration department or any specific title.?