Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello,
I have an experience certificate from the state government department. But it don't have things like weekly work hours,annual income, details about bonuses etc.
Should I apply for a new one from my previous employer or just submit the way as it is ?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I have an experience certificate from the state government department. But it don't have things like weekly work hours,annual income, details about bonuses etc.
Should I apply for a new one from my previous employer or just submit the way as it is ?

Thanks
Unless you are providing other documents to include the missing pieces of information you should get a reference letter which follows IRCC's guidelines.

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Unless you are providing other documents to include the missing pieces of information you should get a reference letter which follows IRCC's guidelines.
I don't have the payslips,as ours was a contract job with a consolidated pay. I have an appointment letter which clearly states the monthly salary and bank pass book
Would that be enough

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't have the payslips,as ours was a contract job with a consolidated pay. I have an appointment letter which clearly states the monthly salary and bank pass book
Would that be enough
Whether is enough or not is not up for me to decide. That being said, it does put you in a better spot compared to not having any document stating your salary.

However, you still must figure out how to deal with not having hours worked per week in your reference letter assuming this appointment letter does not provide this information either.

Reactions: njay91