+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expected Time of Quota Completion on Feb 16

queensac

Sep 14, 2015
I am expecting that quota on 16 Feb will reach as short as within 2 hours.

Please share your opinion on this.

Thank you.

umutx

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
30 minutes or less :)

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Given the number of accounts that have been created, it is obvious the cap will be reached very rapidly. But, assuming that everyone of the candidates (or majority of them, say) will be competing to submit their application. So, an extremely large number of concurrent users may cause a chaotic delay. If it's true, then we cannot quantify how long it will take to reach the final limit.

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
gemfsd said:
Given the number of accounts that have been created, it is obvious the cap will be reached very rapidly. But, assuming that everyone of the candidates (or majority of them, say) will be competing to submit their application. So, an extremely large number of concurrent users may cause a chaotic delay. If it's true, then we cannot quantify how long it will take to reach the final limit.
Yes You are right. I think that it will again be difficult for users to access the log in account and need a lot of patience to submit application

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
This shows the demand of Quebec as a favorable place irrespective of long processing time.
How much time is not the question, whether we tried & put in our efforts counts.

Cheers!!!

stoffel

Feb 26, 2016
Hi there,
I'm sorry, I'm new to all of this. What quota are you referring to? The intake for Quebec Skilled Workers Program in Feb.?
Where does one get the information on the dates when they open for submission?
Thank you very much.