+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

exit visa from saudi

jannette77

Jan 5, 2012
Does my husband still need a Police certificate because right now his having a hard time to get it specially his iqama no. they can't find it anymore where he worked b4 . He was exit visa on the passport now he stayed 1 year now in the Philippines . His big boss in saudi was a bit upset because he didn't sign up for another contract he went home to get married with me . The application been forwarded in Visa office manila . How long do i still wait because hes medical will be over due on April 2012 . Is there any infformation for u guys that might help me, im the sponsor here in canada rightnow. PLS need you help badly .Thanks and God bless to all .

B

bestplace4u

jannette77 said:
Does my husband still need a Police certificate because right now his having a hard time to get it specially his iqama no. they can't find it anymore where he worked b4 . He was exit visa on the passport now he stayed 1 year now in the Philippines . His big boss in saudi was a bit upset because he didn't sign up for another contract he went home to get married with me . The application been forwarded in Visa office manila . How long do i still wait because hes medical will be over due on April 2012 . Is there any infformation for u guys that might help me, im the sponsor here in canada rightnow. PLS need you help badly .Thanks and God bless to all .
He needs to submit an application in local Saudi embassy. He needs to submit copy of his Iqama and Passport and other documents if required.
If Saudi embassy does not issue him a PCC they should write it on some paper that they are unable to provide the PCC for whatever the reason is. Even that letter from embassy would work.

olags

Oct 25, 2011
Your husband had exit visa from Saudi so it means he was not deported. Attached a copy of the exit visa on his passport and explain that he went there as a contract worker and exit gracefully so he had no criminal record. Few countries in Middle East except UAE will give police clearance. I have done it and had adviced the same to my co-worker because he won't be able to get visa in Libya.

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
You can get his Iqama number at the Recruitment agency that deployed him.. If he can't really get a Saudi Police Clearnace.. You can go to OUMWA office at the DFA in Pasay City.. OUMWA will contact the Philippines Embasyy in Saudi then will advise you what will happen.. The dcument OUMWA gave me was the one I submitted as my Saudi Police Clearnace on my PR Application and CIC accepted it..

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Saudi PCC available only for the current residents there. Once you exit even an embassy cannot assist you on that. Just send a letter to CHC explaining this, besides they are aware of that as well.

jannette77

Jan 5, 2012
Thank you all for all the information u given me i will all try them thanks a big for evrybody who reply on it . God Bless all .