+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exit canada on implied status

batalaBatala

Jan 21, 2020
Hello, I applied for my 18 months pgwp extension. Due to some reason i have to go to India while my application in process. Today i got update that my application got approved. How can i send my passport for stamping? If my wp is mailed to my Canada address what i can do then

timhortonsspender

Star Member
Nov 24, 2022
Hello, I applied for my 18 months pgwp extension. Due to some reason i have to go to India while my application in process. Today i got update that my application got approved. How can i send my passport for stamping? If my wp is mailed to my Canada address what i can do then
PGWP and TRV are two different things. Someone needs to mail it to you while you are in India. Now why are you talking about stamping ? The extension is just a letter like your PGWP. May i ask when you applied ? Same boat here.

If you have a TRV then you can go and come but make sure someone mails you your pgwp. Some officers ask for it.

Lovepunjab93

Nov 19, 2022
Hi , I also want to apply because as they promised your work permit come automatically but it doesn’t come yet so I want to know how much time it will take to process if I will apply online because I also have to go india urgently.

timhortonsspender

Star Member
Nov 24, 2022
Hi , I also want to apply because as they promised your work permit come automatically but it doesn’t come yet so I want to know how much time it will take to process if I will apply online because I also have to go india urgently.
166 days if you apply online. Hope you get yours in the mail otherwise if you apply and wait to get, you may not be able to go to India. Call IRCC on Monday and ask for status.

Lovepunjab93

Nov 19, 2022
They didn’t pick I tried everyday just say line too busy not able to proceed call. Did you get your work permit?