LANDED..........
awaiting
Good work
Thanks

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
hi amitsmeet,
sorry for troubling you, but one last question to clear things out..
my status changed to "in process" two weeks ago from "RBVO".. does this mean that:
1-My submitted documents to the VO is being checked, verified, and accepted?
2-Am i expecting a medical request now?

bearing in mind that when i click on the status, same lines as before when it was RBVO is still inside...

what do you think?

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:

Let me say YES...Why??? Because the same question was asked to Mr. Qorax and said that the " in process with RBVO details inside" means that they started B\Checks and you can only expect the MR if you pass the B\checks.... Hope I benefit you ...if any one finds my answer wrong...please correct me. Thanks.

Louay

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Louay said:
Hi:

Let me say YES...Why??? Because the same question was asked to Mr. Qorax and said that the " in process with RBVO details inside" means that they started B\Checks and you can only expect the MR if you pass the B\checks.... Hope I benefit you ...if any one finds my answer wrong...please correct me. Thanks.

Louay
so, "in process" doesn't mean that they finished checking the file yet.. right?

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi :
They checked the Minimum requirements only....and now they go to B\Checks.

Louay

Monbe

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd .06-07-2010 in process with RBVO inside 15-03-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Louay and friend
THANKS to make it clear in breif

Good Luck

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Louay said:
Hi :
They checked the Minimum requirements only....and now they go to B\Checks.

Louay
sorry loay for asking again as i want to be clear about this...
you mean with B/Checks backgroud checks?... does it mean security checks????

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
I don't think those "in process" status updates with RBVO details mean a thing. I got my CAIPS notes about 2 days ago which were ordered at the end of Feb 2011 and absolutely nothing had been done except to give marks for age. The PSEC, SECDEC etc were all 0 and the BF'D is 15/12/2011. FYI I applied to CIO March 2010, First AOR May 2010, Full docs: July 2010, 2nd AOR: Aug 2010, "in process" : 8 February 2011. VO:pretoria CHC.

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:

I am not sure if the security checks are included in background checks......but as I know, the security checks will be after the medical request. The background checks are now,after " in process step".

thank you.

Louay

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who are IN Process with RBVO details now they are getting IN Process date as well.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.2880.html

OR.

Check the below list.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Louay said:
Hi:

I am not sure if the security checks are included in background checks......but as I know, the security checks will be after the medical request. The background checks are now,after " in process step".

thank you.

Louay
hi louay,
so what does background checks means??... :)

my e-case turned to in process on 5 apr 2011, can you please explain to me what happened to my file as per your understanding?

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Wello,

Louay is bang on right.

Security checks resume after the Medicals are submitted and through. Thats the reason why visa are delayed for applicants who have travel record to another countries after their age of 18 years with a stay of more than 6 months. Other wise, it doesn't take time.

As per the procedure of CIC, In Process status is updated only after Paper Verification of the entire File, it should not be confused with Background Checks been finished.

Infact, after In Process, Background checks (to check the genuity of all your docs submitted) and verifications are not done for each and every file.

CIC quotes "Visa offices will be expected to undertake both targeted and random verifications to detect and deter fraud. The number and percentage of cases subjected to verification should be high enough to
act as a meaningful disincentive to those who would attempt such practices. A40 makes material
misrepresentation a grounds for inadmissibility in its own right and prescribes a two-year ban on those
both directly and indirectly involved in such practices. Interviews, site visits and telephone checks have proven to be the most effective ways to detect and to combat fraud. The information gained at interviews where fraud is detected will help officers to identify current trends and patterns and to refine their profiles for ongoing use."

Verification is must for education if done from Distance Learning Institutes.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
amitsmeet said:
Dear Wello,

Louay is bang on right.

Security checks resume after the Medicals are submitted and through. Thats the reason why visa are delayed for applicants who have travel record to another countries after their age of 18 years with a stay of more than 6 months. Other wise, it doesn't take time.

As per the procedure of CIC, In Process status is updated only after Paper Verification of the entire File, it should not be confused with Background Checks been finished.

Infact, after In Process, Background checks (to check the genuity of all your docs submitted) and verifications are not done for each and every file.

CIC quotes "Visa offices will be expected to undertake both targeted and random verifications to detect and deter fraud. The number and percentage of cases subjected to verification should be high enough to
act as a meaningful disincentive to those who would attempt such practices. A40 makes material
misrepresentation a grounds for inadmissibility in its own right and prescribes a two-year ban on those
both directly and indirectly involved in such practices. Interviews, site visits and telephone checks have proven to be the most effective ways to detect and to combat fraud. The information gained at interviews where fraud is detected will help officers to identify current trends and patterns and to refine their profiles for ongoing use."

Verification is must for education if done from Distance Learning Institutes.
so from what you are saying, my file is being checked, marks are being given (i.e. education, years of experience, age, ect...) but what they might be doing now is checking the genuity of my documents (if my file is randomly selected), if not then i should be expecting the medical request along with a request for fresh security clearnces...
correct??

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
09-06-2011 Int Result: More Docs Request
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
ADUFE said:
I don't think those "in process" status updates with RBVO details mean a thing. I got my CAIPS notes about 2 days ago which were ordered at the end of Feb 2011 and absolutely nothing had been done except to give marks for age. The PSEC, SECDEC etc were all 0 and the BF'D is 15/12/2011. FYI I applied to CIO March 2010, First AOR May 2010, Full docs: July 2010, 2nd AOR: Aug 2010, "in process" : 8 February 2011. VO:pretoria CHC.
Your next BF'D is 15/12/2011 ?
Is this possible? 8 months after??? I think there is some mistake for sure. Recheck again.