+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ex-Covid Patient

Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the support.

I am about to submit my application.

Query:
I was tested covid +ve in december....and completed the govt. rule for quarantine.
I have proceeded and completed my canada medical exam and informed that authorized center that I was previously tested +ve.

When I enquired, the authorized center told me to only upload the medical sheet and nothing else.

My question is : Should I mention this scenario in my LOE with any attachments or will this already be included in medical sheet??

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the support.

I am about to submit my application.

Query:
I was tested covid +ve in december....and completed the govt. rule for quarantine.
I have proceeded and completed my canada medical exam and informed that authorized center that I was previously tested +ve.

When I enquired, the authorized center told me to only upload the medical sheet and nothing else.

My question is : Should I mention this scenario in my LOE with any attachments or will this already be included in medical sheet??
Do as they have told you - upload the medical sheet. Covid information is required only for travel, not for immigration medical examination