+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVIDENCE OF INTERNAL MEMOS REQUESTED FROM CHC, SENIORS PLS HELP

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
I have got a letter from visa officer, In evidence of work experience: he asked me to submit evidence of internal memos, payslisps, contracts, references, other documentry evidence that i worked full time and number of hours worked

my questions are:

1) What is 'Internal Memos'? as there was no such term used in my organization where i worked

2) Can i provide REFERENCES from my former office colleagues (same postion) as well or refernces must only be from immediate boss or supervisor

3) My office never issued us Pay slips, just payed by cash, which evidence shall i include replacing the PAY SLIPS?

your valuable information and comments will be appreciated specialy from senior members

simplesimon

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Hi

I think that they want additional proof that you worked there. So any correspondence between you and the company. For example a work related memo addressed to you detailing some procedure or notification of increase in pay, invitation to a party etc etc etc anything that gives further proof that you actually were there.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplesimon said:
Hi

I think that they want additional proof that you worked there. So any correspondence between you and the company. For example a work related memo addressed to you detailing some procedure or notification of increase in pay, invitation to a party etc etc etc anything that gives further proof that you actually were there.
Could also be eMails sent to you internally/externally (but Job/Office based)

If your NOC is an IT Occupation you should have 100's of them.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamsafar610 said:
I have got a letter from visa officer, In evidence of work experience: he asked me to submit evidence of internal memos, payslisps, contracts, references, other documentry evidence that i worked full time and number of hours worked

my questions are:

1) What is 'Internal Memos'? as there was no such term used in my organization where i worked

2) Can i provide REFERENCES from my former office colleagues (same postion) as well or refernces must only be from immediate boss or supervisor

3) My office never issued us Pay slips, just payed by cash, which evidence shall i include replacing the PAY SLIPS?

your valuable information and comments will be appreciated specialy from senior members
What is your local Visa office CHC?

simplesimon

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
yes agreed Bobby - millions of emails in inbox !

The other thing that i find really unbelievable is that companies pay salaries and dont give payslips !!!

Hamsafar - can your company now prepare payslips ??? it is your right to receive this document. Create on word and sign and stamp them.

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Dear BobbyB, actually i left this job four year before of which i claimed points for. I dont have any emails as its a long time.

simplesimon, can you tell me how to make payslips n how to stemp and sighn as i already left this job four year before?

Any more suggestions in the light of above info.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamsafar610 said:
Dear BobbyB, actually i left this job four year before of which i claimed points for. I dont have any emails as its a long time.

simplesimon, can you tell me how to make payslips n how to stemp and sighn as i already left this job four year before?

Any more suggestions in the light of above info.
I think the problem you have here is to prove your work experience and the onus (burden) to do so, is on you right now. Be calm, sit down and think whilst trying to put all you have to prove this experience of yours. Otherwise, I am afraid you will have to reckon with the worst case scenario.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi hamsafar,
It appears from your posts that you had left that particular job 4 yrs back, but since that period if you working till present ,I think if you are able to prove yours current 4 yrs experience , it should suffice for the requirement of getting 21 points.Bobby B n others what do you ppl say abt it.
regards

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Hi hamsafar,
It appears from your posts that you had left that particular job 4 yrs back, but since that period if you working till present ,I think if you are able to prove yours current 4 yrs experience , it should suffice for the requirement of getting 21 points.Bobby B n others what do you ppl say abt it.
regards

True, only if the current occupation is on the List (38).

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Yes Bobby B ,thats a valid point actually I was under the assumption tht humsafar had applied before Feb 2008, as I read somewhere in his previous posts that his ecas status changed from decision made to in process again.(I m not sure abt it as I might be getting him mixed with some other applicant).

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
thanks Newcomer and BobbyB for your valuable replies, i would like to add this information in my previous posts that i am studying full time since i got that 4 year exprerience and already provided visa officer the qualifications i have achieved in this period after leaving my job

what to do in my situation

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Internal memos is usually appointment letter issued to employees which indicate status of employment (regular/part-time); position; effectivity of appointment and salary. If you have Human resources in the company that you work with, you may want to request from them.
You may also submit detailed Job description issued by your company duly signed from human resources as evidence of employment.

Hope that helps!

scorpion003

Aug 10, 2009
Its mean inter office corrospondance,like when you joined your duties your HR department has sent an information to accounts departmets and admainsistartion department about your joining and salary structure etc. and one copy of this letter placed in your personal file .......[flash=200,200][/flash]