EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi everybody,

I love this thread
Very informative, rich with good and guiding replies

I'd like to apply but got few questions:

1. will I have to meet express entry program requirements, after being nominated by Modren/Manitoba, for me to get the PR Visa?
  2. What difference does it make if I submit my EOI instead of sending my application ton their email address?
  3. As far as I understand, tax system in Canada are by the province and not a federal system, am I right?
Hope to got some feedbacks on my questions.

And good luck to us
1. No, if MCDII supports your application you will be nominated under Manitoba strategic initiative which runs its own immigration program you don't need express entry requirements for PR.
2. You cannot send EOI to MPNP without any connections I.e either relative, friend, job or Morden support.
3. Not sure but I think each province has its own tax system.

M.Mogy

Jan 11, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi guys
Can you tell me what is the average time between EV visit and Final PR

jas1313

Jan 11, 2018
hi guys, as per the new rule, one can apply for morden immigration only if he/she has profile in express entry. in that case, do i have to select Manitoba only for province and not all provinces?
2. can i apply for morden and nova scotia category b (when opens) for both?

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
hello everyone,

this is such an informative thread. just would like to know if anyone has an idea whether they have also removed the In-Demand Job list from their current qualification requirement?

Thank you all in advance! :)

Fa Wa

Jan 11, 2018
Hi,
Anyone please help me to get a visit visa for exploratory visa. Will really appreciate. Thank you.

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
Hi,
Anyone please help me to get a visit visa for exploratory visa. Will really appreciate. Thank you.
Congratulations! How was the Skype Interview? I am also planning to submit my application, and What's your occupation,too? Thanks

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
It was good. Occupation Sales and Marketing.
Best of luck for your application .
Thanks a lot Fa Wa, my occupation is Admin Assistant, and I have a valid EE profile. I'm not sure if Morden would be interested in my occupation :) it's in demand in Winnipeg though, but I have no friends or relatives there . So I would like to try Morden.

Reactions: Fa Wa

Fa Wa

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks a lot Fa Wa, my occupation is Admin Assistant, and I have a valid EE profile. I'm not sure if Morden would be interested in my occupation :) it's in demand in Winnipeg though, but I have no friends or relatives there . So I would like to try Morden.
Submit your application and rest will be on your good luck :)