+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Everyone must read this news article.

Username Find

Apr 20, 2012
http://en.cijnews.com/?p=50290

Please read the full article. It is in regards to the refugees that government brought in last year over international students. I'm not against the refugees but after reading this article I am speechless. SPECIALLY THE LAST PART OF THE ARTICLE.

MUST READ FOR EVRYONE.

nope

Oct 3, 2015
When I was in college in Toronto, I knew several immigrants from Syria -- they were hardworking, intelligent, and creative. Their culture is highly entrepreneurial. I don't believe that Syrian refugees today will be any different, and I don't believe that they will be content to sit at home and receive benefits. They will learn English, come to understand Canada, and start their own businesses.

Why should I be shocked that a family of ten, with no other income, would get that much money per year? Canada will not let 8 children starve. I'm not particularly worried about Syrian refugees deciding to suddenly having ten children -- I'm more concerned that my own slightly lazy child will have to compete with theirs to get into top-flight universities . . . :)

Canada accepted me as an immigrant when my wife, child, and myself had very little, and we planned on this as our hope for the future. In the 6 years since we came here we struggled (one year working in a grocery store), survived, and now my job is better than any I could have expected before I came. Canada has been welcoming and generous with me and my family. I'm happy to pay taxes so that other people in need can come here and make lives for themselves.

Username Find

Apr 20, 2012
As I have mentioned earlier, I'm not against refugees. I'm working with them more closely and supporting them. My point is 5he amount of money the government is spending on them and secondly, the life of so man6 many many many international students that they wasted or put them in immense stress.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
McCallum says government didn’t know that Syrian refugees have many children - many of the refugees have large number of children and that was not completely anticipated in the beginning
Idiots , how this even possible
I hope they will be gone after the next election.

According to Akram, the Syrian refugees in Canada are “very pleased” (اكثر من مرتاحين) from their financial situation. His neighbours who have 7 or more kids receive around $4,000 monthly in child support in addition to the $2,000 monthly allowance from the Canadian government. Some have purchased cars worth of $10,000 and even $20,000.
Public money just go down the drain

Most of his friends declined job offers introduced to them by a volunteer and they prefer to stay at home unemployed. “Never in my life I stayed at home and someone gave me money. I came to Canada and the government is giving me money. It is fantastic (ايشي خيالي)”, Akram said.
I think that most of them would like to sit on welfare their entire live.

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Skvach said:
I think that most of them would like to sit on welfare their entire live.
Thats's what is going on now in European countries - Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, etc.

Basically it is Canada's internal affair, but these answers make me think that next year they will not accept so many refugees instead of economic immigrants. Or at least refugees quota is not going to be increased.

Username Find

Apr 20, 2012
I think this government is using up tax payer money from the great great grand children of Canadians. By the time the current young generation will be at the age of retirement, I don't think government will have money to pay pension or medical bills if they go this way.

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could government please please put more money to improve the current healthcare system?? I know they are saving people in the rest of world by accepting refugees and supporting them which is good. But do they know some Canadians are dying and suffering a lot of pains while they are in their loooong wait of surgeries? As a taxpayer, is it too much to ask for life quanlity?

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Be careful when posting negative articles about the refugees. We have so many SJWs and keyboard warriors in this forum, they might even call you a "fascist" just because you don't love all the "innocent" refugees.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
As an express entry candidate I would be more concerned about this, which means potentially that the refugees could eat into the quota allocated to economic migrants

Speaking before members of Halifax Chamber of Commerce on March 15, 2016, McCallum portrayed as “foolish” the immigration policy of the previous Conservative government which distinguished between “economic” immigration and refugees. He asserted that the refugees are “economic immigrants” as they also contribute to the economic growth.
“Because of the aging population, because of the needs in Nova Scotia, the needs of Canada, we must grow our economic immigrants over time,” McCallum said.
“But economic immigrants include refugees, refugees work. Economic refugees include family members, most spouses work. Economic immigrants as defined also include spouses of principal applicants, some of whom don’t work. So, we should get out of this foolishness of black versus white, economic versus others. All immigrants are economic immigrants in the sense that they contribute to our country.”

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
BC4life said:
As an express entry candidate I would be more concerned about this, which means potentially that the refugees could eat into the quota allocated to economic migrants
It was just after they published 2016 quota, where the large % was already assigned for refugees instead of economic immigrants.
Now it could be different. Except of he humanitarian purposes, there is budgeting.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
McCallum is incompetent for his job :mad:

refugees work
Actually Mr McCallum, they DON'T and will never will, coz they are benefit claimants and nothing more!