+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evaluation of Visit Visa Request

Usmanm0428

Dec 5, 2019
Friends,

I am looking forward to applying for a visit visa for Canada.

I kindly request your sincere suggestions and comments on my chances of getting a visa. Also,
please share some suggestions to make my case stronger. Lastly, is a hotel booking and flight confirmation required?

Profile:
  • Parent Country: Pakistan
  • Country of Residence: Saudi Arabia since 2014
  • Education: Bachelor (Engineering)
  • Employment: Employed in a multinational company
  • Total Work Experience: 8 years
Assets
  • Bank Balance: between 25-30K CAD
  • Property in home country: Yes
  • Other: Have life insurance in the home country
Family
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Kids: 1 daughter
  • Family accompanying in Canada: No
Countries Visited
  • Libya
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Bahrain
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Usman

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
One thing missing although others may add. What is your actual purpose of visit,that is why do you want to come to Canada, what is your tourist itinerary ?
You do not necessarily need a hotle booking although if you can cancel without charge no harm. You should not book tickets unless refundable, just show both an itinerary for the flights.

Reactions: Bornlucky

Usmanm0428

Dec 5, 2019
One thing missing although others may add. What is your actual purpose of visit,that is why do you want to come to Canada, what is your tourist itinerary ?
You do not necessarily need a hotle booking although if you can cancel without charge no harm. You should not book tickets unless refundable, just show both an itinerary for the flights.
Thanks. The actual purpose is to visit a few places, understand the Canadian culture carefully before investing in immigration, and visit Memorial University in New Foundland to consider it as an option for doing MSc.

Frankly, I couldn't understand this fragment of your comment, "just show both an itinerary for the flights." Would you please be able to explain it a little bit more?

Thank ou.