+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evaluation of Credential mandatory for Registered Nurse?!

zOzOzO

Jul 13, 2011
Dallas TX
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/5/2014
We will try again in Jan 2013, I just wonder if it is mandatory to get our credentials evaluated by the School of nursing, or will it increase my chance in immigration?

It is quite costly & time consuming to get it evaluated and we have not decided which province to go yet, and we don't have the $$ to apply for multiple evaluations. any insight?

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
BETTER GET TRANSCRIPT FROM SCHOOL OF NURSING, THAT WOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH. IT SHOULD BE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE.
BUT IF CHC DEMANDS FOR CREDENTIALS EVACUATION FROM COUNTRY U HAVE DONE NURSING THEN DON'T TAKE CHANCE AND GET IT EVALUATE!! E-MAIL TO CHC AND ASK THEM WHAT IS REQUIRED BY THEM!

RABB RAKHA
BABBU

zOzOzO said:
We will try again in Jan 2013, I just wonder if it is mandatory to get our credentials evaluated by the School of nursing, or will it increase my chance in immigration?

It is quite costly & time consuming to get it evaluated and we have not decided which province to go yet, and we don't have the $$ to apply for multiple evaluations. any insight?

zOzOzO

Jul 13, 2011
Dallas TX
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/5/2014
We got RN license in the US... I know there are a lot of US RNs here, any advise?

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
zOzOzO said:

you have to wait for their new policy to come....if professions like docs and nurses will b required to get pre-immi evaluation of credentials from respective licensing bodies in canada,cic will declare in their policy......coz till now before putting pause on immi,there wasnt such requirement.but as evident from kenny's speeches its very likely that such requirements r being considered for future policy.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
sending a transcript with application can speed-up the process !!

zOzOzO said:
We got RN license in the US... I know there are a lot of US RNs here, any advise?