+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ESL program

parthdarji1

May 20, 2017
hello, i got 5.5 band in IELTS exam, Listening 6, Reading 5.5, Writing 5.5, Speaking 5. i want to know that is that any guarantee to not refuse my visa for Canada through ESL program. I completed Computer Science And Engineering And I want to do MBA.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

hello, i got 5.5 band in IELTS exam, Listening 6, Reading 5.5, Writing 5.5, Speaking 5. i want to know that is that any guarantee to not refuse my visa for Canada through ESL program. I completed Computer Science And Engineering And I want to do MBA.

Your profile looks quite weak. ESL option will make it even more weak (considering you are already a graduate in Computer Science and Engineering). Chances are slim to none.

Navdeep8089

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Jalandhar
hii my profile is same and i have done b.com nd i applied for ESL with same band...

parthdarji1

May 20, 2017
Hi,
Then how can i apply for Canada? Please guide me properly. Is there any other option? What should i need to do?

Your profile looks quite weak. ESL option will make it even more weak (considering you are already a graduate in Computer Science and Engineering). Chances are slim to none.