Under POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION HISTORY:
- I answered YES
- From June 1980 / College Diploma / Business-Commerce / to June 1984

Under WORK/ACTIVITIES HISTORY:
- No, I did not work/serve in any military or police force
- Employment and activities for the past 10 years
- Manufacturing and Utilities occupations
- Computer Professional
- From August 2012 to August 2022 ( i put this date since it says for the past 10 years. I would like to say also that I already retired from work since August 2022)

Please Help! "Error: Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years....." I guess I've done everything that I could think of. I even tried unemployed and retired. huhuhu

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Under POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION HISTORY:
- I answered YES
- From June 1980 / College Diploma / Business-Commerce / to June 1984

Under WORK/ACTIVITIES HISTORY:
- No, I did not work/serve in any military or police force
- Employment and activities for the past 10 years
- Manufacturing and Utilities occupations
- Computer Professional
- From August 2012 to August 2022 ( i put this date since it says for the past 10 years. I would like to say also that I already retired from work since August 2022)

Please Help! "Error: Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years....." I guess I've done everything that I could think of. I even tried unemployed and retired. huhuhu
If you are submitting in September you need to include dates in Sep as well to complete the last 10 years. So you can show period from Aug'22 to Sep'22 as retired.

Reactions: YVR123

princddy2468

Feb 17, 2024
Please am having the same issues, Please Help! "Error: Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years....." I guess I've done everything that I could think of. I even tried unemployed and retired.

princddy2468

Feb 17, 2024
  • Error:
    Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years.- You're missing details for the past 10 years. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods in the past 10 years. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time).
    • If you were unemployed, incarcerated, or retired in the last 10 years, select that option from the menu and tell us for how long.
    • If you were a student at a secondary school, select unemployed.
    You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.