+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in passport application for child

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hi, I am filling a passport application form for child but getting some wired error. Once I put info in the form and save, it wont let me edit the form or add more info. I tried filling two fresh form, but it is still giving a pop-up box suggesting below text,

"This documents enabled extended feature. The document has been changed since it was created and use of extended feature is no longer available. Please contact the author for the original version of this document"

So far, my solution is to file form at once before closing it. If I close the pdf and open it again, I gives the message box with texts and wont be able to edit the form (as if it is not a fillable pdf form). Anyone has idea what is the issue, do not think CIC could create a pdf with bug.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi, I am filling a passport application form for child but getting some wired error. Once I put info in the form and save, it wont let me edit the form or add more info. I tried filling two fresh form, but it is still giving a pop-up box suggesting below text,

"This documents enabled extended feature. The document has been changed since it was created and use of extended feature is no longer available. Please contact the author for the original version of this document"

So far, my solution is to file form at once before closing it. If I close the pdf and open it again, I gives the message box with texts and wont be able to edit the form (as if it is not a fillable pdf form). Anyone has idea what is the issue, do not think CIC could create a pdf with bug.
Complete the form and print it in one session. PDF documents are known to be "tricky".