+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in "CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience"

ImanM

Dec 28, 2023
I am literally facing the same problem in the Skill Transferability section, I also changed the working hours to 40 hours and still didnt get the points for it? Did you figure it out ?
yes. They want more than 3 years in the “past 5 years”

ImanM

Dec 28, 2023
I totally agree they are making it harder on the good people and easier on illegal ones.
so regarding job offer it must be through a LMIA to be considered a job offer for the twist it’s just counting as an experience. I wish I’m wrong if you know something else let me know. I’m stuck I’ve done literally everything except lmia ofcourse and my scores are way too far. Don’t know what to do. Even the pnp scores are ridiculously high.

yash.19

Feb 24, 2024
I totally agree they are making it harder on the good people and easier on illegal ones.
so regarding job offer it must be through a LMIA to be considered a job offer for the twist it’s just counting as an experience. I wish I’m wrong if you know something else let me know. I’m stuck I’ve done literally everything except lmia ofcourse and my scores are way too far. Don’t know what to do. Even the pnp scores are ridiculously high.
perfect is there any other way we can communicate i feel we would be able to help each other out here

Delmonte

Mar 5, 2024
I am literally facing the same problem in the Skill Transferability section, I also changed the working hours to 40 hours and still didnt get the points for it? Did you figure it out ?
I’m facing the same problem. Let’s rub heads