+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry express not eligible, help me understand why

Vince8

Jan 31, 2017
Hello all,

One straight question : are there window of time in which whatever your profile, you won't be eligible to enter the entry express pool ?

Me and my GF we keep failing the entry express despite several attempts, solo or together.
We are both Master or PHD and computer Science with 5+ years of experience, 80K$ and IELTS test language in good standing.

According to all the simulation I can do we score over 490 points... but still I keep failing to be eligible on the entry express.

Any clue?
Cheers

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello all,

One straight question : are there window of time in which whatever your profile, you won't be eligible to enter the entry express pool ?

Me and my GF we keep failing the entry express despite several attempts, solo or together.
We are both Master or PHD and computer Science with 5+ years of experience, 80K$ and IELTS test language in good standing.

According to all the simulation I can do we score over 490 points... but still I keep failing to be eligible on the entry express.

Any clue?
Cheers
Assuming you are outside of Canada, have you verified you meet the FSW cut-off?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

jeoffry

Apr 24, 2019
Hi

I am facing similar issue when I check the CRS it says I qualified but when try to apply in the EE it’s rejecting me saying profile ineligible .

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019

jeoffry

Apr 24, 2019