+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering the Pool Questions

prachij18

Mar 21, 2017
1) Has MYNAME applied to Immigration, refugees and citizenship Canada before?

-- would this be a yes or no
I have applied her for study permit and work permit in past two years.

2) In Education History, do I include my high school details apart from the studies I did in Canada?

3) Do I include my part time work history during my studies as well?

4) If i want to add my cousin as representative for my application access, any special forms that I need to fill and what is the regulatory body id number ?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
4) If i want to add my cousin as representative for my application access, any special forms that I need to fill and what is the regulatory body id number ?
If you add your cousin as your representative, this means that IRCC will communicate with your cousin, not you. Is this what you want? Your cousin can still help you and give advice without being your representative.

Also, only certain professionals are authorized to be paid representatives - this includes lawyers, paralegals, and licensed immigration consultants. These people will know what their regulatory body ID number is.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-who.asp

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
1) Has MYNAME applied to Immigration, refugees and citizenship Canada before?

-- would this be a yes or no
I have applied her for study permit and work permit in past two years.
Well, yes, then : )

2) In Education History, do I include my high school details apart from the studies I did in Canada?
No need.

3) Do I include my part time work history during my studies as well?
No, on your profile you only include the work experience for which you will get points (and will have to provide documents). You cannot get points for work experience in Canada on a study permit. You also cannot get points for unskilled work experience. Anything you list on your profile, you will have to submit proof later on.

If you get to the application stage, then you will have to complete a personal history document where you list EVERYTHING. But you don't have to do that on the profile.

prachij18

Mar 21, 2017
thank you Jes.
I had just one last question before i submit my profile. for the funds, can i write more adn than work on it when i get NOI or do i have to have enough funds before i enter the pool.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
thank you Jes.
I had just one last question before i submit my profile. for the funds, can i write more adn than work on it when i get NOI or do i have to have enough funds before i enter the pool.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

"Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer."