+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering Canada via US land border with Expired Canadian passport

Natan

May 22, 2015
So you do think she deserve to keep Noble Peace after her silence? Public opinion says otherwise. LMAO. Sure! Whatever keep yourself happy in your little world.
I was not privy to the factors the judges used to award her the Peace Prize, so I have no opinion on whether she deserves it or not.

As a student of history, one of the few truths I have learnt is that the more united in agreement "the public" is on a topic, the more likely it is that "the public" is misinformed and just plain wrong. This issue is a great example: with little or no information on what this woman has or has not said/done, popular opinion has already made its judgement, the facts be damned! I do not subscribe to such injustices.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
I was not privy to the factors the judges used to award her the Peace Prize, so I have no opinion on whether she deserves it or not.

As a student of history, one of the few truths I have learnt is that the more united in agreement "the public" is on a topic, the more likely it is that "the public" is misinformed and just plain wrong. This issue is a great example: with little or no information on what this woman has or has not said/done, popular opinion has already made its judgement, the facts be damned! I do not subscribe to such injustices.
And what is your opinion on my comparison of Afarat to you? He is a Nobel Prize winner too. You must be proud and complemented that I compared you to Afarat as well.

Natan

May 22, 2015
And what is your opinion on my comparison of Afarat to you? He is a Nobel Prize winner too. You must be proud and complemented that I compared you to Afarat as well.
Because I am a citizen of countries that make it criminal for me to participate in a public, factual conversation about Arafat, I shall not respond. (My lack of response is not intended as an endorsement, or disparagement, of Arafat, and should be seen as "no opinion provided".)

As an ardent advocate for obeying the laws of one's country (or countries), screech, I am sure I can rely on your discretion in this matter.