+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering Canada one week after school start ?

Phil_QC

Aug 6, 2018
Hello,

I have recently been asked to send my passport and I am still waiting for it (I should receive it in the next few days). My flight is currently on the 13th of January but University of starts on the 7th. Will that cause any problem at immigration or should I change my flight for before the 7th ? (flights are ridiculously expensive on that date...)

Thank you for your help

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Agree with Bongoman that you need to make sure the Uni is aware in case they have you as a no show worst case cancelling your place.

Reactions: Phil_QC

Najaah mahamud

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hello,

I have recently been asked to send my passport and I am still waiting for it (I should receive it in the next few days). My flight is currently on the 13th of January but University of starts on the 7th. Will that cause any problem at immigration or should I change my flight for before the 7th ? (flights are ridiculously expensive on that date...)

Thank you for your help

Even I'm facing some problem. I want to travel 10 of January bt my clz will began before that. Your from which country if I may ask you

Phil_QC

Aug 6, 2018
Hey ! I am from Peru. I think the best way is to contact your University and see if it's okay with them. I was more worried with immigration.

Where are you from ?