enfield,royal,pmm,ad n other do reply

vini8992

Oct 29, 2011
jalandhar
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
As u knw m gng for pg diploma in centennial..but my question is that after reaching canada can i try for masters in univ? N in case if i got loa from dem too dn can i go for it.
N one more question.if after reaching canada i drop my course in centennial n apply for masters in univ for may intake..dn wil it be posible for me to stay in canada on tat student visa?

Although m not gona do nything lik this :p but stil asking it to gather info n plz reply to .

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
HI, it is preferable that you attend at least one semester in your college, later it is certainly possible to transfer to University, but the University may not recognize all of your courses which you took in college. So, he may have to take those again at the University.

Consultants also advice that one should spend at least one semester in the college for which visa is granted before moving to university or other college ( if you really wanna move to other college/ university).. you can always transfer credits you got in first semester at college to the university if your college course is recognized at university.

I AM NOT AN EXPERT , Just a student like you........

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ad singh said:
Consultants also advice that one should spend at least one semester in the college for which visa is granted before moving to university or other college
Hi,

The logic behind it (the quoted post) is very simple and straight.

Consultant get money from student as well as your school. In order to save his commission from school, he would certainly advise you to attend at least first semester.

Beneficiaries:

1. Consultant save his commission from school.

2. School get full fee for one semester.

Loser:

Of course a student, first you waste 6 months + precious CAD, secondly when you start new course/school, no guarantee of getting off capmus work permit straight away. Rules are still not clear, if it's ok to have required 6 months from your current course or a previous one.

Rules:

You can change your school/course the moment you land in Canada provided you get a new LOA.

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
wot is the application process time for chc islamabad
i have completed mn all documents and want to submit to chc isb and my class is starts at 5 march is their is much tym 4r me

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
enfield said:
Hi,

The logic behind it (the quoted post) is very simple and straight.

Consultant get money from student as well as your school. In order to save his commission from school, he would certainly advise you to attend at least first semester.

Beneficiaries:

1. Consultant save his commission from school.

2. School get full fee for one semester.

Loser:

Of course a student, first you waste 6 months + precious CAD, secondly when you start new course/school, no guarantee of getting off capmus work permit straight away. Rules are still not clear, if it's ok to have required 6 months from your current course or a previous one.

Rules:

You can change your school/course the moment you land in Canada provided you get a new LOA.

i am not a consultant...lol ...

And enfield , you got a point.

But mate , what exactly does college change mean.. what reason will one give to change the college if one doesnt even go to college to study for even one semester...

the reason to change college without first trying the college seems to be odd and out of logic.

Further, change of college may cause hindrance in w.p or p.r later on...

I am not an expert..just a layman ...student..

vini8992

Oct 29, 2011
jalandhar
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
I hav askd many xperts in canada.there is one person max bains there who help international student in changing clg n course.he is consultant dere.he said that nuthin lik dat hapns.cic has no prob if u change course or clg..

rohityuv

Oct 4, 2011
vini: he is a fraud..dont trust him,if a person is recommending student to change their collg or university and go to fdu.what to u expect of him....he is a fraud.......

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohityuv said:
vini: he is a fraud..dont trust him,if a person is recommending student to change their collg or university and go to fdu.what to u expect of him....he is a fraud.......
Hi,

Well said.

To change a course/school, all you need;

1. A valid study permit,
2. A passport,
3. A new LOA.

I would say;

-either you change your school when you enter Canada, and for that you need a new LOA.

-Or, study for 6 months, secure your Off campus work permit first, change your school because who knows if CIC require a student to complete first 6 months from current course only.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
vini8992 said:
I hav askd many xperts in canada.there is one person max bains there who help international student in changing clg n course.he is consultant dere.he said that nuthin lik dat hapns.cic has no prob if u change course or clg..
Haha. I know that guy, saw his profile on facebook. He is not an expert. He also says that he can get you $6000 back or even more after completing your studies. How can this be possible? He is just doing fraud!

vini8992

Oct 29, 2011
jalandhar
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
rohityuv said:
ya i knw tat ,but he said that he deals with other univ too lik usak,toronto,bc :p

wil def going to meet him after reaching canada jus to chek wat actuali he do :p
m hapy wid my centenial :D

vini8992

Oct 29, 2011
jalandhar
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Rupak14 said:
Haha. I know that guy, saw his profile on facebook. He is not an expert. He also says that he can get you $6000 back or even more after completing your studies. How can this be possible? He is just doing fraud!
ya :p
n not nly dis he said all procesing wil be fre of cost :p

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011