+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

enfield happygarchaarmaniotherplzzzzzzzz frnds do reply regarding offer letter

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: plzzzzzzzz frnds do reply regarding offer letter

happygzrcha u too have got the same ,,,,,was there written your student id and password as well as other descrption on two pages and ''letter of acceptance for submission at cic'' on third page

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Re: plzzzzzzzz frnds do reply regarding offer letter

jaijai said:
happygzrcha u too have got the same ,,,,,was there written your student id and password as well as other descrption on two pages and ''letter of acceptance for submission at cic'' on third page
on my offer letter's first page there is my address in form of c/o to my immigration consultant and my student ID, my date of birth, program of study which is taken by me detail of it like faculty name, program name, and three intakes offered to me from which i could choose to join classes and also congratulating me that i have gained admission in University of Regina, and in related department.

on second page my department's acting head telling me how to access my account on University's site like with Student ID and Password

on third page two Life Skill Advisers welcoming me in University telling that they are ready to help me in any situation...

but sorry to say i didn't find letter of acceptance for submission at cic on any page

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how come the uni of sask has not even forwarded my file for review yet?!!! :mad: :eek: :mad: i call them up and they say it will be another 3 WEEKS before i get a letter?!?. howcome.and the same for uni of ottowa. people who have applied after me got the letters.

now should i apply end of november from Pakistan for jan 2012. which will be a pretty tight squeeze.since also I just have 2-3 weeks bank statement to show.
or should I wait and apply for may now?
please someone advise.
pplllzzzzzz

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
soie76 said:
how come the uni of sask has not even forwarded my file for review yet?!!! :mad: :eek: :mad: i call them up and they say it will be another 3 WEEKS before i get a letter?!?. howcome.and the same for uni of ottowa. people who have applied after me got the letters.

now should i apply end of november from Pakistan for jan 2012. which will be a pretty tight squeeze.since also I just have 2-3 weeks bank statement to show.
or should I wait and apply for may now?
please someone advise.
pplllzzzzzz
ur condition is same as of mine. but i applied for may 2012 intake. I think u should defer ur course to may 2012

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my problem is what will i do till april. we had everything planned for jan. i was even shifting in december. what will i do. so confused.
when will u apply for visa for may 2012?

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
as soon as i got LOA

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
In india file processing time is 21 working days.

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
enfield said:
Hi,

You can apply for visa (May 2012 intake) only by Feb 2012.
Is this information given on their website? how early i can apply for any intake??

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishu639 said:
Is this information given on their website? how early i can apply for any intake??
Hi,

Last year my cousin got a letter from CHC (Delhi), stating that 'since your classes going to start by 12th May, please submit your passport along with this letter in the first week of Feb.'
It was a case of deferral of admission. She got visa by the 3rd week Feb 2011.

And also upto the last week of January, CHC handles only Jan cases (including deferral request, if any)

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
enfield said:
Hi,

Last year my cousin got a letter from CHC (Delhi), stating that 'since your classes going to start by 12th May, please submit your passport along with this letter in the first week of Feb.'
It was a case of deferral of admission. She got visa by the 3rd week Feb 2011.

And also upto the last week of January, CHC handles only Jan cases (including deferral request, if any)
Hi.
Very useful information, Thx alot. I think i should keep my file ready and submit as soon as i get LOA or immediately after xmas holidays. m still looking for universities decision. thy r checking mah patience :p

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well u guys r lucky that it doesnt take so long. i amnot sure how long it takes from pakistan for a visa to be processed? i think 8-10 weeks is the normal( as stated on the site). am i right?

xohairtoo

Nov 6, 2013
Hi,

I'm planning to apply for PhD (computer Science) from University of Concordia Montreal Canada.

I'm

MS (Computer Science) GPA 2.97/4.0, from NUCES-FAST Pakistan.
BS (Computer Science) GPA 2.4/4.0, from NUCES-FAST Pakistan.

*PLUS*

My MS was Thesis-based in which i hold one successfull Publication in ICCET-IEEE.
I also carry 3.5 years of Experience, working for two different software houses as a senior software engineer.

*PLUS*

IELTS scroe = 7.0

PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY CHANCES OF ACCEPTENCE IN CONCORDIA