+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

enfield happygarchaarmaniotherplzzzzzzzz frnds do reply regarding offer letter

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have got the admisstion letter from university of sas but there are three pages and on one of them there is written 'letter of acceptance for submission to cic' and on the other there is written the message that we are pleased to inform you have been admitted so is i need to submit only one page on which is written thq letter of acceptance at chc or the other too also plzzzzzzzzz need urgent help from you guyzzzz plz frndz

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Re: plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzz do reply

plz be specific about info i.e. itz obscure and out f depth ;D so tht othr studntz might help u wid this.

all the best !! :)

Canada Help

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011

Hello,

YOu need to submit all the 3 pages to the CHC.The 3 pages combined are ur Offer of Admission

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

i have go 3 pages on two of them there is written that i have been admitted and there is also written my student id and password and other details but there is another page which is made exactly as the cic website has told like to write student name,mailing address,sinformation and program detail and letter of acceptance expiry date etc so should i need to submit tis page only as there is written on its bottom"letter of aceptance-for submission at cic"
plzzzzzzzzz do repy plzzzzzzzz do reply frnds

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012

university can better tell ds.

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

which course did u apply for and when?
when did u get the letter? i ams till waiting? :(

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012

soie76 said:
whn did u applied and in which course?

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I HAVE APPLIED ON 30 SEPTEMBER

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

jaijai said:
i have go 3 pages on two of them there is written that i have been admitted and there is also written my student id and password and other details but there is another page which is made exactly as the cic website has told like to write student name,mailing address,sinformation and program detail and letter of acceptance expiry date etc so should i need to submit tis page only as there is written on its bottom"letter of aceptance-for submission at cic"
plzzzzzzzzz do repy plzzzzzzzz do reply frnds
Hi,

Total 3 pages;

1. Two are LOA's (one LOA for you, another one for CHC)

2. The 3rd page is a 'Study Permit Information'.

3. You need to submit "One LOA + Study Permit Information" along with your visa application.

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

enfield
two pages are carrying the congratulation message for me that i have been admitted with my student id and its password ending with the dean's sign and one is having the format exactly as the cic website has told that what should letter of acceptance carry and there is written on below of it'letter of acceptance for submission at cic' so what do u think and other guyz do reply

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

jaijai said:
enfield
two pages are carrying the congratulation message for me that i have been admitted with my student id and its password ending with the dean's sign and one is having the format exactly as the cic website has told that what should letter of acceptance carry and there is written on below of it'letter of acceptance for submission at cic' so what do u think and other guyz do reply
Hi,

1. That 'congratulation post' is an informal LOA for you. I repeat, one copy for you and another for the CHC.

2. As per CIC website, all schools required to follow one common format for LOA, and you need to attach the your 'Study Permit Information +LOA' with your application.

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

enfield
what do u meam by study permitinformation... will it be with admission letter sent by them and yes there s another page which is carrying the whole information ragarding the living expenses and tution fee and the fee for other service and do tell me what do u mean by stoudy information which i have to submit with my application

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: plzzzzzzzz frnds do reply regarding offer letter

enfield r u thr

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

soie76 said:
try to call them

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Re: plzzzzzzzz frnds do reply regarding offer letter

jaijai said:
i have got the admisstion letter from university of sas but there are three pages and on one of them there is written 'letter of acceptance for submission to cic' and on the other there is written the message that we are pleased to inform you have been admitted so is i need to submit only one page on which is written thq letter of acceptance at chc or the other too also plzzzzzzzzz need urgent help from you guyzzzz plz frndz

hie buddy u need to submit all 3 pages i have got admission in Uni of Regina. My consultant submitted whole 3 pages uni of regina and sas's offer letters are same same... ;D