+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

enfield and others pls provide info

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
hello,

i got my visa on 15th dec...i am just worried if i vl be able to earn my expenses for living and food...i am going to centinneal college, toranto. i dont know how it vl be???????? I am very excited and also feeling very low bec i dont know anyone there and my friends who are coming with me are also dont have friends in canada......we have no idea how this new expreience vl be? Enfield and others who are in canada please tel us how the exprience vl be and suggest us and also inspire us...

love552

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Punjab
Visa Office......
chc chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2011
LANDED..........
4-01-2012
first of all congrats for ur visa...n regarding ur earnings...u shouldnt expect much.....first six months will b without work permit so u can only work on cash in hand jobs....n that also if u r lucky.....

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for being very plain-Dont expect much but expect anything

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
sujani said:
hello,

i got my visa on 15th dec...i am just worried if i vl be able to earn my expenses for living and food...i am going to centinneal college, toranto. i dont know how it vl be???????? I am very excited and also feeling very low bec i dont know anyone there and my friends who are coming with me are also dont have friends in canada......we have no idea how this new expreience vl be? Enfield and others who are in canada please tel us how the exprience vl be and suggest us and also inspire us...
Hi,

As pointed out, it's going to be really tough for you if you're going to be entirely dependent on part time jobs for meeting your cost of living expenses. As love said, for the first six months you cannot apply for an off campus work permit the only option left is Cash jobs, which in itself is not too easy to find and is risky as well.

Stay on the forum, see who all are going to Centennial college this year - sagarmehta1989, vini8992 etc. Get in touch with these people and try to share as much information as you can.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neeraj1985 said:
As love said, for the first six months you cannot apply for an off campus work permit
Hi,

Actually, it's 6 months + 45 days of processing.

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
Thanks for making it more appropriate enfield !!

Forgot to mention that ....Good Job !

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hi all,

Thank you all for replying. I absolutely have no intention of earing for my living expenses and for food through my part time jobs, it was just my question bec toranto is a major city and i was little bit bothered thats it...

I just want to how the experience would be stuyding in toranto and about friend and rest of things bec its a new place....

Anyways thank you all...........

All the best to everybody.