BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Hi All,

My TRV app was rejected for the 2nd time. Followed all the requirements, provided all the documentation, showed a lot of funds and property (nothing fake ofcourse) but unfortunately it did not make it thru !

So the dream ends here !

This has been a wonderful forum for me to get a lot of Info and it was great sharing my thoughts with a lot of people here. Hope I've been of some help to aspirants on the forum...

Thanks to all who've helped with some questions that I had... Its sad that I cant go to this wonderful Country, but am sure its all for the good and theres a better place for me !

Bye ! and wish you all the very best !!!

neon08

Feb 9, 2009
Hi vibez_well,

I am sorry to hear about your TRV plight... I hope it's ok to ask any reason why you think you got disapproved? Do Visa officers get to mention in their letter their reason/s for denial?

Thanks!

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
yes, Visa officers do mention the reason for rejection. In my case, it was

1. Regulation 179 : they werent convinced that I will come back after the approved period of stay.
2. Financial requirements: this is the biggest joke. I had showed that I'd lot of property and plus about 25000 CAD in liquid funds (proof by way of Bank certificates, statements etc.)

*Sigh* :(

neon08

Feb 9, 2009
that really sounds sad :(

well it looks to me that applying for a visa is now like a lottery... even if your intentions are just merely for a real visit/vacation, you can get misjudged. :'(

ify1132

Aug 3, 2010
I disagree with you . it is not end of dream for you , my application was refused twice and i got through with my third application and I had only 7000 thousand u.s dollars on my account.

Fromok

Apr 6, 2009
Hi Ify1132,

Could you please share how you got admitted on the 3rd time? What did you do that was different from the pervious times?

I got refused for 2 times too. I dont know if I should apply again.

ify1132

Aug 3, 2010
I DID'T DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT , HOWEVER, WE DID NOT SUBMMIT TOGETHER . (MY FAMILY AND I) I WIFE SUBMMIT HER OWN FIRST , BECAUSE SHE WAS GOING THEIR TO WRITE EXAM AND AFTER SHE RECEIVE HER VISA , I SUBMMITED MY OWN AND THAT OF MY SON , BUT THEY DID CALLED MY WIFE BEFORE THEY ISSUE US THE VISA

chimavin

Sep 30, 2010
IFY, is the 7000$ transferred in lump to your account or was a normal build up from busness or salary.Pls help me here cos i really have it as a problem to obtaining my TRV.Somebody wants to transfer to my account. thx

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
I was rejected twice too. But on the 3rd application got approved. I met a person in Canada who was rejected 7 times! and got approved on the 8th. Never give up!

Fromok

Apr 6, 2009
Please do share your experience. What did you do to make your third application different from the two previous ones?