Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
It happened to me and it's not over yet ??? ??? ???

I send my medicals by the end of May 2012, on July 15 someone showed up at my work place (i work in fast food) and asked about me the boy who delivers pizza.

The waiters and every one else is instructed not to give explanation to strangers about anything and to direct it to the manager, so the pizza boy said he didn`t know anyone because he was there just from one month.

On middle August i received a letter from VO telling me to explain the situation because they had ground to believe my employment reference was not true.

I send an explanation but i am so very upset.

Why did visa office started a verification after medicals have been received, i am flattered they care about my health but it was not the case.

Now i am prepared to getting a refusal letter, indeed i am very disappointed. I forced my self to work there for the last year because of a verification call or smth else. It wasn't worthy.

I am sharing my story because i need to know what else can i do????if there is something i can still do :'(

Wish you all the best

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erika222 said:

I send my medicals by the end of May 2012, on July 15 someone showed up at my work place (i work in fast food) and asked about me the boy who delivers pizza.

The waiters and every one else is instructed not to give explanation to strangers about anything and to direct it to the manager, so the pizza boy said he didn`t know anyone because he was there just from one month.

On middle August i received a letter from VO telling me to explain the situation because they had ground to believe my employment reference was not true.

Why did visa office started a verification after medicals have been received, i am flattered they care about my health but it was not the case.

Now i am prepared to getting a refusal letter, indeed i am very disappointed. I forced my self to work there for the last year because of a verification call or smth else. It wasn't worthy.

I am sharing my story because i need to know what else can i do????if there is something i can still do :'(

Wish you all the best
Dear erika222.

Send a detailed explanation letter from your side. And also send a letter from your Manager with his/her Signature, business card, Tel No. Cell no. explaining that you are an employee of this place.
And dont worry they dont want to reject your case thats why they gave you a chance. Prove them that you are working here with any pics if you have on any special occassion in your job. you know what i mean. Prove them that you are genuine.
Best of luck

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
be hopeful, first of all.

1. Can u share wat was asked in the letter?
2. Can u share what u offered in response?

Issue:
By sending u a letter forms part of a process called procedural fairness where they have given u an opportunity to disabuse their concerns.
failing in doing so resulting in denying of visa applications.

Remedy.

Compile a thorough letter explaining them entire situation along with other evidences(Documentary /Pictorial) which prove u work there.

eg. updated employment letter from current employer, latest pay stubs, site pictures while working.

Plz feel free to communicate, in case of any assistance needed.
thanx.

god bless.

erika222 said:

Wish you all the best

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hope_life thanks for you help,

As a matter of fact i send all what you suggested, letter from my employer, pay stubs, some invoices from my routine daily work signed by me, but i didn't send any pictures, i do have pics with my colleges and friends but not in my work place, and making them now i was afraid i was going to give a wrong impression.

I was wondering, can i send more documents to support my case, and at this point what is the visa officer going to do, another site visit, or maybe an interview????

What do i have to expect now?

thank you

Wish you all the best

hope_life said:
be hopeful, first of all.

1. Can u share wat was asked in the letter?
2. Can u share what u offered in response?

Issue:
By sending u a letter forms part of a process called procedural fairness where they have given u an opportunity to disabuse their concerns.
failing in doing so resulting in denying of visa applications.

Remedy.

Compile a thorough letter explaining them entire situation along with other evidences(Documentary /Pictorial) which prove u work there.

eg. updated employment letter from current employer, latest pay stubs, site pictures while working.

Plz feel free to communicate, in case of any assistance needed.
thanx.

god bless.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the ball is in their court, rite? so the best thing is to put your best efforts to convince them
that you are right in your assertions about your employment.

the is the only chance you have so why do u let it go(this is wat I think), they will hardly give you second chance.

another chance is given in exceptional cases like site visit or personal interview.

any ways, u have done your best, so now wait n watch.

apply for Gcms/caips, if possible.
thx.

erika222 said:
hope_life thanks for you help,

As a matter of fact i send all what you suggested, letter from my employer, pay stubs, some invoices from my routine daily work signed by me, but i didn't send any pictures, i do have pics with my colleges and friends but not in my work place, and making them now i was afraid i was going to give a wrong impression.

I was wondering, can i send more documents to support my case, and at this point what is the visa officer going to do, another site visit, or maybe an interview????

What do i have to expect now?

thank you

Wish you all the best

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
I do agree with you about CAIPS but it will take nearly 4 weeks to receive them, i'm afraid it will probably be over by than.

Is it of any worth to order them, if i am having a refusal by than?

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Hi erika, i survived a procedural fairness letter as well. Now the onus is on you to prove your employment. If possible please submit your tax returns and also get letters from your co- workers. Also get the tax returns from your co- workers to prove that you guys worked togeather at the same time. Get new letter from your employer confirming employment, i did the same and visa officer had no ground left to reject me. I came to know about this from the GCMS notes.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erika222 said:
I do agree with you about CAIPS but it will take nearly 4 weeks to receive them, i'm afraid it will probably be over by than.

Is it of any worth to order them, if i am having a refusal by than?
Well, u sud apply caips at the earliest irrespective of anything. Gud luck.

All-Wise

Sep 2, 2012
Please can somebody tell me or shed more light on how to view the CGMS/CAIPS notes. How can this help track my Application status in Visa Office?

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
my Canadian Dream??????????????

STILL PENDING :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
All-Wise said:
Please can somebody tell me or shed more light on how to view the CGMS/CAIPS notes. How can this help track my Application status in Visa Office?
It contains the notes/comments of Visa officers, status of reviews (started or not yet started), and a lot of other valuable info abt ur case.